Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'd rather eat grass from the Chernobyl exclusion zone than that fish fillet, Poca. I've been reading and watching a lot of documentaries about Chernobyl and other nuclear disasters recently, it's my new personality trait 💁‍♀️ and even the liquidators who scooped up shards of radioactive graphite with their bare hands would insist on full protective gear before going to Jack's for dinner.

Lest we forget the true extent of the cod defiling here is the original screenshot, thanks as ever to fastest hand in the west @Marmalade Atkins

View attachment 634963

She cooked a fish fillet for so long that she couldn't remember how long she cooked it for.
Filthy mucky hands the dirty scunner oh my God having worked in food service her dirty hands make me sick every time i see them. Happy anniversary Jack, do you think you could clean your nails apart from when all the filth comes out when your kneading the dough 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
'Just fancied it for a bit' lol is that like deliberately taking a break from TV? That haircut is business in the front, party in the back except the party is over and you've been dragged out of the house unconscious after drinking too many WKDs because your mate's parents will freak if they find you passed out in the bath again.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
'Just fancied it for a bit' lol is that like deliberately taking a break from TV? That haircut is business in the front, party in the back except the party is over and you've been dragged out of the house unconscious after drinking too many WKDs because your mate's parents will freak if they find you passed out in the bath again.
I don’t understand the hairdo. Each to their own and i’m glad she likes it but is the back zhuzhed up a la Lynda La Hughes or is it up in a little pony?

Anyhow. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Which one is the new hair do? Is that the before and after or is it the same one just redone 🤷‍♀️ Or did she steal the merkin pic and photoshop it on to her head. Looks remarkably like one of my lockdown DIY fanny trims, spiky and random.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Which one is the new hair do? Is that the before and after or is it the same one just redone 🤷‍♀️ Or did she steal the merkin pic and photoshop it on to her head. Looks remarkably like one of my lockdown DIY fanny trims, spiky and random.
Hooting and fizzing are the thought of DOY lockdown fanny trims.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her hair in the yellow picture looks so much nicer than in the other one, where the back is all zhuzhed up (thank you @Silver Linings I wanted to use that word but didn’t know how to spell it!).

It’s interesting that she says she’s taking a social media break because she just fancied it. She’s (speculation only) pretty much addicted to Twitter, so for her to not be tweeting for so long isn’t as casual as she makes it sound.

Also, the “Jx” sign-off is new. Is that to distinguish from posts written by Caroline and her Russell Brands?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Ooh back in the military round the edges/part time security guard look, I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ahhh Katie Hopkins is trending on twitter...and not in her usual bad way...that explains why jack has posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry but that haircut reminds me of when my friend cut her toddler's hair while he was asleep. He kept moving and that's pretty much how it looked next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't know about you other fraus but I'm grinning and clenching my fists at the possibility of the bestest grade of undercut one can ever hope to achieve getting an airing over the coming weeks and months 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The replies to the tweet are restricted, meaning we get some insightful quote retweets instead. I love this squiggle, who might as well have said, “well, it will be nice when it’s done”.

5191F678-BAA7-42EA-97DC-25ECEF18EB05.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.