Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack would combine all three and say “that’ll do!”.
I don’t think she’ll even be aware of the Scotland v England game tomorrow unless it’s happening in Edinburgh.

I’m so glad others are enjoying the weird and wonderful world of Pythagoras’ Wikipedia page! 🤗
The whole thing is a wild ride, but things get really interesting when you get to the “legends” section.
I’m taking this as a 100% fact, Aristotle himself said so 💅🏻

View attachment 622654
And I thought the guy who, quite seriously as far as we can tell, believed that my mate is "a link to the divine" was a bit mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm still waiting patiently to see what she comes back as. Last update to her bio said she was figuring it out. Could be anything, I can't think of anything she hasn't tried yet.

Reactions: 27
I need an HMRC/ accounts Frau to explain exactly what sort of pickle she’s in and why because I understand none of it! Thankspaceyou
Academic now, because Companies House has just updated to say the strike off action is discontinued, but if you don't get your accounts in on time (a) you get a steadily increasing fine and (b) eventually they will strike your company off the register which means that everything it owns, whether cash, property, machinery, stock or whatever, then belongs to the government.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A540A848-243C-4790-BFBB-357EBE2A686A.jpeg

If I were in Chinatown I might have been prepared to see dead birds in the window of a food establishment. Not in K-Mart, where I buy my reasonably priced homewares and fluffy socks.

Absolutely fowl. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
They’d better not re-emerge as McMonroe tonight. It’s going to be a hard enough watch as it is.

Seriously though, stay off the socials Jack, you’re doing really well!

[I am half Scottish, so as previously established, I am your official correspondent on all things Scotchland]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Academic now, because Companies House has just updated to say the strike off action is discontinued, but if you don't get your accounts in on time (a) you get a steadily increasing fine and (b) eventually they will strike your company off the register which means that everything it owns, whether cash, property, machinery, stock or whatever, then belongs to the government.
I just have a vision of a team from Companies House arriving and walking in to claim what's in the kitchen...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Silly question time sorry: it’s fair to assume she has laptops, EarPods, phones, etc bought under the company (and tbh that’s fair enough - she is a blogger and award winning influencer 😉) that will become property of the crown. Do they actually bother going into the address to retrieve them all?! Imagine if she finally gets those bailiffs she’s spent a decade writing fanfic about 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm still waiting patiently to see what she comes back as. Last update to her bio said she was figuring it out. Could be anything, I can't think of anything she hasn't tried yet.
I'm waiting to see how Jack makes money next. I don't think the cook book writer career is going anywhere.
I still think Jack could go for being trolled ruined their life, and championing anti-online hate legislation. I don't know how their own online behaviour would stand up to scrutiny, but am sure they would point the finger here.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm waiting to see how Jack makes money next. I don't think the cook book writer career is going anywhere.
I still think Jack could go for being trolled ruined their life, and championing anti-online hate legislation. I don't know how their own online behaviour would stand up to scrutiny, but am sure they would point the finger here.
But we have the receipts,

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But we have the receipts,
We do. but its a bugger finding them. You have to be really keen. Perhaps if push comes to shove someone will be. I don't think all their tweets have been saved for posterity though. Would the way back machine have them. Or theres another app linked to Twitter - threadreader?

Also, I see a celebrity came out recently with her 'Twitter made me a troll, and I'm so so sorry story'. With some imagination theres the 'I fell of the wagon because of trolling story, and that made me react unfortunately angle'.
Anyhow, Jack will re-emerge ready for a new start.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We do. but its a bugger finding them. You have to be really keen. Perhaps if push comes to shove someone will be. I don't think all their tweets have been saved for posterity though. Would the way back machine have them. Or theres another app linked to Twitter - threadreader?
A lot of them should be in the Wiki, even a quick skin of it should be all the receipts we need.

Reactions: 22
And I thought the guy who, quite seriously as far as we can tell, believed that my mate is "a link to the divine" was a bit mad!
I feel like we're *this* close to starting a rave thread for Pythagoras 😂😂😂 all posts must be written as if he's an influencer though.

Jack is very very quiet. Maybe she has turned over a new leaf...or maybe she's had the fear of LJC stricken into her by someone. I feel like there may be court action/an ICO or HMRC chaos incoming hence radio silence. It's just weird, nothing has kept her away from Twitter this long before.

If it wasn't for how vile she's been to the cabal and Essex girl, and the number of times she's emotionally manipulated, I'd almost feel a little worried about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A lot of them should be in the Wiki, even a quick skin of it should be all the receipts we need.
Threadreader (?) showed me a tweet recently of Jack very politely asking for peoples experiences of austerity. I thought what a contrast that made to Jacks responses to ICO squiggle enquiring after her data, and later posting a picture of themselves at their laptop that they were claiming they did not have with them.
ETA 2nd example deleted as I do not know where to locate receipts, as I did not screenshot them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
By the way today is the anniversary of the free school meals uproar in UK (though not sure if Jack had stuck her take in yet)

She was very BUSY posting pictures of herself as a man
BEEDEA94-2C05-4A08-90D7-EC92836EBECB.jpeg
Leading to this brutal takedown by a squig

Screenshot_20200618-213346.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I feel like we're *this* close to starting a rave thread for Pythagoras 😂😂😂 all posts must be written as if he's an influencer though.

Jack is very very quiet. Maybe she has turned over a new leaf...or maybe she's had the fear of LJC stricken into her by someone. I feel like there may be court action/an ICO or HMRC chaos incoming hence radio silence. It's just weird, nothing has kept her away from Twitter this long before.

If it wasn't for how vile she's been to the cabal and Essex girl, and the number of times she's emotionally manipulated, I'd almost feel a little worried about her.
I think Jack is very keen not to be turfed off the Tory think tank. Jack was very abject in their apology in what they said about the school.

Reactions: 24
Thing is, no one cares about the receipts apart from us. She's fucked herself during lockdown, had she made good of the opportunities such as DKL & This morning the press might have been interested in an exposé. She's a nobody really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.