Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the shame, I've just noticed I wrote 'threat title' šŸ˜‚ thankyou x everyone for ignoring it. I was obviously thinking about the impending threat of Jack's return at the weekend. If you could imagine this post self-destructing after reading that would be great. I am fizzing with excitement waiting to see what she's been cooking up this week, both literally and figuratively speaking though. Maybe she improved her double-egg delight by putting it in the slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh the shame, I've just noticed I wrote 'threat title' šŸ˜‚ thankyou x everyone for ignoring it. I was obviously thinking about the impending threat of Jack's return at the weekend. If you could imagine this post self-destructing after reading that would be great. I am fizzing with excitement waiting to see what she's been cooking up this week, both literally and figuratively speaking though. Maybe she improved her double-egg delight by putting it in the slow cooker.
Well thank you for the new threat TS! ā¤šŸ™The title now feels a lot more ominousā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soo, do we reckon any chaos likely this weekend
I hope so. šŸ¤­

but seriously, her mentions have seriously slowed down and there's only one squig asking where she is.

she might be very content with retweeting kitty content on an alt though...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Probably perfecting some kind of fish egg and fish and egg eggstravaganza to finish me off, like some hideous three bird roast but cod roe injected into a quail egg stuffed into a fish with egg mayo, all baked in a chickens bum where the egg comes out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I need an HMRC/ accounts Frau to explain exactly what sort of pickle sheā€™s in and why because I understand none of it! Thankspaceyou

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just saw an ad for James May's new cookery show that starts off with "I can't cook".

Really getting up in her niche now.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She needs to do a lukewarm take on Arlene fosterā€™s latest tweet and the DUP chaos. And I wonder will scotch Jack return tomorrow night for the England Scotland kickyball?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else just do a super-cringe when they see photos of people doing yoga? Like, I get the same level of second-hand embarassment as watching David Brent doing his dance in The Office, or a certain someone posing on a sideboard in her undies.

But I am a jealous, frumpy old frau.
I do too @Mr Krabs. Yoga is not about throwing absurd shapes. So much more than that.

Reactions: 18
Probably perfecting some kind of fish egg and fish and egg eggstravaganza to finish me off, like some hideous three bird roast but cod roe injected into a quail egg stuffed into a fish with egg mayo, all baked in a chickens bum where the egg comes out.
This sounds like hell. She's bound to try it now you've given her the idea! Although it does sound like a lot of effort and I'm not sure Jack can be arsed. Perfect distraction from the HMRC and ICO headaches though...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember the old days? Before food was a thing? Like in the 90s and earlier?
In Berlin they have a GDR restaurant, you can have communist era food in retro surroundings. We have Jack and the Jackolytes. Reminding us of the days before international travel and diversity introduced us to Thai Green Curry and Hummus and Sushi. Dark dark days.
Please NO Jock McMunroe tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember the old days? Before food was a thing? Like in the 90s and earlier?
In Berlin they have a GDR restaurant, you can have communist era food in retro surroundings. We have Jack and the Jackolytes. Reminding us of the days before international travel and diversity introduced us to Thai Green Curry and Hummus and Sushi. Dark dark days.
Please NO Jock McMunroe tomorrow!
youā€™ve reminded me of the DKL episode where Sir Matt takes the piss out of Jackā€™s salad with the sun-dried tomatoes being very 90ā€™s. Felt a wee bit sorry for her there. What he said was true, however it was one of her better recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
youā€™ve reminded me of the DKL episode where Sir Matt takes the piss out of Jackā€™s salad with the sun-dried tomatoes being very 90ā€™s. Felt a wee bit sorry for her there. What he said was true, however it was one of her better recipes.
I think theyā€™re a pretty popular salad addition in the UK to be fair.
I can imagine Jack still having the old fashioned 70s chopped boiled egg, slice of ham, lettuce, tomato, grated carrot and salad cream delight. Followed by packet trifle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thai Green Curry and Hummus and Sushi.
Jack would combine all three and say ā€œthatā€™ll do!ā€.
I donā€™t think sheā€™ll even be aware of the Scotland v England game tomorrow unless itā€™s happening in Edinburgh.

Iā€™m so glad others are enjoying the weird and wonderful world of Pythagorasā€™ Wikipedia page! šŸ¤—
The whole thing is a wild ride, but things get really interesting when you get to the ā€œlegendsā€ section.
Iā€™m taking this as a 100% fact, Aristotle himself said so šŸ’…šŸ»

9156AB17-3226-498E-BE41-BD100E316C76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.