Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fava beans thing is making me hoot. I'm just imagining Pythagoras and a bull staggering home from a wild night of knocking back fermented grape juice with the lads. The wasted bull spots the beans and is quite insistent on eating them but Pythagoras is holding him back saying 'leave it Gary, it's not worth it mate. They haven't even been rinsed!'.
Please stop I'm going to break a rib, I have to take myself immediately to A+E

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Laughing at this squig confusing Jack with Julie Burchill. Being the worst one in a relationship that includes Tony Parsons is not a good look.
That squig might want to talk to a lawyer, given the Hopkins thing :ROFLMAO:

Although anyone with more sense than Hopkins would just delete it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That squig might want to talk to a lawyer, given the Hopkins thing :ROFLMAO:

Although anyone with more sense than Hopkins would just delete it.
I was just about to say the same thing myself. Jack would love an opportunity to try to gain attention, so perhaps we might see some sort of chaos tomorrow, triggered by that confused squiggle. Who bleeping knows eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just finished watching Time on iPlayer and now I need some light relief so catching up here 😊
Soooo...What do the cabal reckon Jack used Pythagoras for today? (friendly reminder you should be using this on a near DAILY BASIS)
Oh and big achievement for me today 👏
Screenshot_20210609-232640.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
Laughing at this squig confusing Jack with Julie Burchill. Being the worst one in a relationship that includes Tony Parsons is not a good look.
Christ I was already in danger of needing a Tena lady then I see this squiggle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
On fire tonight cabal, absolutely first rate, mission inn star award level info and lols

I just finished watching Time on iPlayer and now I need some light relief so catching up here 😊
Soooo...What do the cabal reckon Jack used Pythagoras for today? (friendly reminder you should be using this on a near DAILY BASIS)
Oh and big achievement for me today 👏 View attachment 610807
Well done you!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
oh, you may or may not remember that I'm grunking classic emmerdale (remember that image I got when I tried to reface jack and zak dingle? 😬)

well, in one of today's episodes, Marlon has just started cheffing at the woolpack and told Bernice he was gonna cook a veggie dish of nut stew with PEACHES

20 years ago, the writers of emmerdale were the prophets that predicted jack monroe, clearly
Thank you. There was a very short period of my life where I watched emmerdale and you encapsulated it in one post.
Thanks for the memories ❤🙏

Now that is an interesting fact, Devotion is an iconic song 😍

Another fun fact, I think I’ve found out why Jack has never revealed anything about her knowledge of Pythagoras, she doesn’t want to be expelled!

View attachment 610716

I fell down the rabbit hole that is Pythagoras’ Wikipedia page. It is hilarious. My favourite part was this, “he bit it back”.

View attachment 610722

And this one just reminds me of us fraus whenever there’s new slop pictures. “Turning his face away from fava beans in revulsion“ 🤣

View attachment 610726
I love this so much

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Decided to do a throwback “on this day” but found generally quite heavy stuff although here’s a reminder of dear heart and legend of cable @GrunkaLunka making sure she doesn’t fund any forever homes for smol pixies
3E5B9BC6-B81B-41EB-9D89-8F0547755AB0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Well done! I hope no PR companies have been spamming you with offers for free booze...

On a different note, I feel like every time Tattle gets media coverage, we get more visitors to the Jack thread. I expect people log on, see her name and think, Isn't that the cheap food single mum? Why on earth does she have 8 million ring binders' worth of threads? and the rest is history.

PS I now get endless ads for Jack's aparthotel on my FB feed. No thanks Vlad mate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I am alittle bit maverick but I keep my period products in the package they came in in a cupboard in my bathroom. Don't usderstanswhy I would need it in the lounge. Never felt the urge to change it during a movie?!

Can't believe I have being doing periods wrong since I was 14.
ahh mine come in a biodegradable envelope no box/packaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
PS I now get endless ads for Jack's aparthotel on my FB feed. No thanks Vlad mate.
Babe, same! I blocked em...and cotswolds company....and back in the weird wig days (remember that?!) kept having wig ads. Vlad is a tricksy fella isn't he?!

Big congrats to you!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love being away Jack as I only need to check the site occasionally!

Anyway a school has painted a mural of MR. Why has no school done one of our likkle pixie? Maybe one of her in big grey pants on a sideboard.
Wonder if centrist Twitter have a hang out spot they can paint one for her? Their holiday homes in the Dordogne per chance...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else know Jim’ll Paint It? I imagine one of his paintings of Jack with all the hits, sideboards, viv, hands and bowls, in a shed, rusty knife wall, hammock, all the identity emojis and cans everywhere while Marcus, Nigella, Tom, Rishi-mate and THAT MAN have cocktails.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ahem... Hi, its been a long time and I thought I'd take peeky at the goings on here. (Lovingall the ample variations). But... isn't the squiggle in the screenshot suggesting that Jack is the fellow journalist that's been attacked by Burchill?

Reactions: 14
Ahem... Hi, its been a long time and I thought I'd take peeky at the goings on here. (Lovingall the ample variations). But... isn't the squiggle in the screenshot suggesting that Jack is the fellow journalist that's been attacked by Burchill?
Really stupid anyway, how can Jack be the recipient of racist abuse? (Though she'd probably claim she could). I also thought it might be a way of suggesting that Ash does 'a Jack Monroe' ie sues, but I believe Ash already did that, and won.
ETA lovely to see old posters back, and new ones emerging ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Really stupid anyway, how can Jack be the recipient of racist abuse? (Though she'd probably claim she could). I also thought it might be a way of suggesting that Ash does 'a Jack Monroe' ie sues, but I believe Ash already did that, and won.
ETA lovely to see old posters back, and new ones emerging ❤
I agree it's totally stupid, but squigs are not known for their common sense. 😄 Maybe it's just my interpretation of the squig tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love being away Jack as I only need to check the site occasionally!

Anyway a school has painted a mural of MR. Why has no school done one of our likkle pixie? Maybe one of her in big grey pants on a sideboard.
”For as long as they don’t have a voice, they will have mine” - that quote always makes me well up.

Marcus is on the front of this week‘s Big Issue 😍 I wonder if they’ve ever had Jack do their “Letter To My Younger Self” feature, I’m sure it would be a hoot.

ED63D2BD-DEE0-4C27-9444-92EE713BD497.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.