Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack would be a natural for GB News which appears to be staffed and presented by utter clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe she should go on it and claim she's doing it to 'infiltrate right wing press' or whatever the duck she said about her Express articles.

Twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
trifle defender has tweeted this. sounds quite like a certain chicken curry origin story, doesn't it?

20210617_160155.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Nigella is a blue flower known as love in the mist
The blue flowers are nigella damascena, which is a mildly toxic relative of the edible nigella sativa (seeds used in naan bread), as I had cause to learn when one of my delightful children ate some of it. No ill effects thankfully, unlike Jack's cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I often think if she wanted to help and grenfell she could have went made some food or help out
Don't you think they suffered enough. To put them in the situation where they have to accept Jack's food with good grace just wouldn't be right.

• Haha
RE: why would you ask to draw someone's garden. As an artist and not an actual freak, I wouldn't. It's not even a good picture worth drawing. There's no real focal point and it's actively snowing. If you were going to draw it you'd struggle to render all the lights properly, bearing in mind that's the only thing of interest in the photo. The reasons Jack asked are twofold: firstly to get Nigella's attention and secondly because she's a monumental twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.