Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else know Jim’ll Paint It? I imagine one of his paintings of Jack with all the hits, sideboards, viv, hands and bowls, in a shed, rusty knife wall, hammock, all the identity emojis and cans everywhere while Marcus, Nigella, Tom, Rishi-mate and THAT MAN have cocktails.
I've wanted to request a Jack Jim'll Paint It for a while with lots of cabal references but I feel it's very niche. He's probably not aware of her body of work.

Reactions: 24
I've wanted to request a Jack Jim'll Paint It for a while with lots of cabal references but I feel it's very niche. He's probably not aware of her body of work.
It is probably a bit ‘taking it off tattle’ but we can all imagine how good it would be

Reactions: 34
Oh you beautiful people you. I've not really been around for a few months (BUSY!) and I now have no idea what the heck is going on but it's utterly glorious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Last accounts showed a negative balance sheet so maybe it has been run down.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm kind of hoping for not much drama until our power goes back on! It's been off about 20hours now after a storm last night. (I posted about it on Food & Drink).

Hoping Jack sticks to her recent schedule of a weekend rampage so I don't have to sit in the car charging and grunking. It's very cold and dark in MC Town, send brightly lit, joyful floofs pls!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Last accounts showed a negative balance sheet so maybe it has been run down.
Run down?

I do hope this is being sorted. Its not even for me and I am pooping myself reading it.

I also don't know how someone scared of the postman can keep getting these letters. Why doesn't she get someone to help her sort it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought a mathematically-minded family member would find Pythagoras' loathing of fava beans funny, but I think they were more intrigued by Fack and want to make an account to see #31... We love to see it 🤣

Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 11.31.13.png

Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 11.34.51.png

Additional comments from them: 'She gives off Alan Partridge vibes, but worse'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Love Trifle Defender. If she is amongst us, I hope she revels in the appreciation of both her and her name (and what it stands for!)
Same. We ❤ you! And the articles you rec and write are always fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I love being away Jack as I only need to check the site occasionally!

Anyway a school has painted a mural of MR. Why has no school done one of our likkle pixie? Maybe one of her in big grey pants on a sideboard.
There’s a mural of him in Southend High street. Whenever I see it I wonder where the mural of Southend’s very own smol pixie is 🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.