Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[

How did you survive without the print screens! Did you vote in the sloppies? Watch lives with us? I can’t believe we’ve got OG lurkers too 🥰
I didn’t vote, nearly cracked and made an account then, but I liked to pretend I wasn’t in the cable. I have watched some JM things for the lols of reading here afterwards as opposed to masochist culinary perversion. I remember the mayonnaise shed, the upside soggy pineapple (I cannot stand not crispy chicken skin) and DKL.... I do feel like an OG lurker 👀 it’s so bizarre that I finally said 👋 I feel like I’m talking to celebrities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
long time lurker ahoy! just dropped in to say that I've been 🦉 away at these threads for months and you're all so lovely!

also to add to the cabal album (cabalbum?), not to disrespect the classic that is that's amolé but ever since the mole all I've been thinking is mole mole mole mole eating slop slop slop

as you were, dear hearts 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Omg it’s like at the end of a play when the cast come out & some of them are already half out of costume... breaks my heart you didn’t have us to chat to through the pandemic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I didn’t vote, nearly cracked and made an account then, but I liked to pretend I wasn’t in the cable. I have watched some JM things for the lols of reading here afterwards as opposed to masochist culinary perversion. I remember the mayonnaise shed, the upside soggy pineapple (I cannot stand not crispy chicken skin) and DKL.... I do feel like an OG lurker 👀 it’s so bizarre that I finally said 👋 I feel like I’m talking to celebrities
I am not a celeb, i am just a humble Frau who talks alot of bollocks. ( Bit like her)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
long time lurker ahoy! just dropped in to say that I've been 🦉 away at these threads for months and you're all so lovely!

also to add to the cabal album (cabalbum?), not to disrespect the classic that is that's amolé but ever since the mole all I've been thinking is mole mole mole mole eating slop slop slop

as you were, dear hearts 💕
What brings you here @glowsquid ? Personally I love to hear the back stories of the Frauen. Also I'm nosy! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
oh, I just love it when lurkers delurk! that was me once and look at me now!

delurk and you too could one day accidentally text your family Jack content!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
What brings you here @glowsquid ? Personally I love to hear the back stories of the Frauen. Also I'm nosy! 😉
I was struggling financially a few years ago after visiting a food bank (I only went once....am I Jack??) and inevitably stumbled across Jack's recipes on a search for money saving cookery. None of them turned out very well, and I'll be honest until I discovered the cable I thought I was at fault (although how can salmon paste pasta turn out well...I was expecting too much)

years later I followed Jack on twitter and some long forgotten chaos made me think they were a bit of an arse so I unfollowed 🤷‍♀️ and here I am!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
oh, I just love it when lurkers delurk! that was me once and look at me now!

delurk and you too could one day accidentally text your family Jack content!
Dear @kachoochoo I think you may have found our next game! 😁
Delurk and you too could one day....
...store your tampons in an upside down pineapple just like Jack.
😂
Anyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Delurk and you too could one day… have a chuckle every time you can legitimately answer with ‘Absolutely x’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just had a thought.

So it seems Sunday is tweet day, so if she's AWAY from Monday till Friday does that mean it takes her from say Friday Eve till Sunday mid morn to grunk and then respond tweet?

Answers on a unattractive postcard please?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.