Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she’s unknown. Otherwise SBs schoolmates would see the top less kitten pics....
Any public topless pics of your mum is a disaster when your a preteen/ teen, especially a boy teen. They will all rip the piss and say thing like your mum's tits are nice etc.

I am actually amazed junior Andre isnt made fun of more. Tbh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Someone posted this in a group I’m in. I’m amazed Jack hasn’t done something like this yet.
It's one of those things that could either be really good or really bad but I'm guessing bad since the soup will have a lot of salt in it.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
It's one of those things that could either be really good or really bad but I'm guessing bad since the soup will have a lot of salt in it.
Though the hummingbird bakery have quite a good reputation?
I’ve been Googling and this seems to be a thing...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Let’s be honest. The pics aren’t going to be great as Mole doesn’t look the best at times!

This looks to be the original recipe. It would probably be ok, seems to be a standard spicy tomato and bean soup then she has added the chocolate because maverick.

That being said the upcoming update to the recipe probably needs added to the coming soon list. I’ll be amazed if it arrives.

Reactions: 21
Not in the bungalow then?
I'm convinced she's not. She mentioned a spiral staircase. Funny bloody bungalow if so. I'm convinced she's in a house share.
Edit to add: and that was a lie about it being small boys room. Just has some of her fave furniture and clothes.
You know what she's like...

Reactions: 19
I'm convinced she's not. She mentioned a spiral staircase. Funny bloody bungalow if so. I'm convinced she's in a house share.
Mummy & Daddy on his rollerskates have came to the rescue with an offer of her old room back perhaps after the landlord got sick of the crappy bungalows rent bouncing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
34B74A0E-9A76-48FC-A17D-21930A3C3025.jpeg
Two observations.

1. pointing out she is ‘bringing it in for her friends to share’
2. This reply saying a cake recipe is more like a cookie than a cake- how is this a good thing?? Cakes are supposed to be light and moist!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Edit to add: and that was a lie about it being small boys room. Just has some of her fave furniture and clothes.
You know what she's like...
I'm taking it as confirmation of her changing rooms video was from before the hotel, prob moving out footage!

Cakes are supposed to be light and moist!
Her effing bread was moist alright!!! Not delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A little while ago Phil Vickery did a whole section on This Morning using tomato soup for weird stuff. I’m sure he made chocolate muffins...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.