Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ridiculous that the squiggles are so amazed and impressed that she’s managed to clean a room! It speaks volumes about how they must view her.
Normally she likes to play up the mental health, trauma and poverty aspects when she's had a tidy. The squigs who suffer these (or who are trying to be empathetic) usually go nuts with praise. She's only hinted slightly at trauma with her hoarding of boxes and packing material.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Taking it in to share tomorrow”

What breadcrumbs are these Jack? If you want the cabal to fuel rumours you need to give us a little more to work with. Too tired to speculate, also barely any fucks left to give. Preferred it when she was AWAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
*Speculation Alert*

If Jack is attending a daily rehab type meetings, what would possess her to turn up with soup? I’m a big fan of a home bake and certainly at AA meetings there are plenty of biscuits for those who need the sugar...but I can’t imagine sharing my biggest issues in a supportive setting to the sound of people slurping and then someone collecting bowls, and the spoons are dropped...

So maybe...Jack has a job?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Who's bought mafaldine pasta? Fancy! I wonder what crime it committed to be placed in a plastic prison by the hob and forced to watch at close quarters the birth of a new slop. Maybe she's trying to endear herself to all her new definitely real mates and it's another of whacky Jack's practical jokes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I still can’t believe she face tuned her hello to tattle picture so much. So jammy, expecting it to be the beginning of her gotcha story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Are the friends who are no doubt salivating at the thought of tasting Jack's cooking the "11 people I'm working with at the moment" (or was it 12?) she breadcrumbed a few weeks back?

Incidentally, I suspect a certain hypothetical rehab centre may have 11 (or 12) people unexpectedly ringing in sick tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The only peer review of these concotions we’re interested in is by the Southend girlies WhatsApp group. No need to update us with feedback from fabricated friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who's bought mafaldine pasta? Fancy! I wonder what crime it committed to be placed in a plastic prison by the hob and forced to watch at close quarters the birth of a new slop. Maybe she's trying to endear herself to all her new definitely real mates and it's another of whacky Jack's practical jokes.
Poor pasta will be absorbed by the Slop as it gains sentience, hour by mushy hour 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I don't think there's anything under the frying pan lid. I'm feeling feisty lol. No mole amigos, no mole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.