Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will we ever learn not to wish things with Jack?
She was quiet, we wanted a chaos instead we get Changing Rooms Jack she’ll be dangling tin cans from the ceiling next.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had a clear out last week. Where there was stuff, there’s now space.
The stuff from the space was sorted into bags to go to either recycling or charity shop and stood in my way, so I am forced to remember to get it out a bit at a time.

Reactions: 22
Half the shelves on her bookshelf are empty, so why the pile of books elsewhere? Especially because stacking books like that makes it so much harder to grab one...

Well, I suppose we can add "tidying up" to the endless list of Things Jack Monroe Can't Do Properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That taxi driver got the wrong end of the stick - Jack wasn't delivering pressies at Christmas time, she was going round stealing children's winter toys! What a fucken .... sleigh thief.
That'd be a great Christmas film if Jack had absolutely nothing to do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think I just heard jack on the radio 📻, breakfast, spam, beef noodles with 2 fried eggs on top

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I love buying random tit from charity shops

Recently I have bought a fruit bowl shaped like a cat, a cheese plate with a lump of pretend cheese glued to it, and a large plate with a representation of a suspension bridge rendered in a willow pattern style.

I think I may be Jack..
I can send you another bloody fruit bowl in the shape of a cat if you want, a handcrafted artisan one.

I've been forced to keep it because it was GIFTED, and the giftee told me how expensive it was and how they chose it especially for me.

It's creepy since it has hand painted eyes on it's weird handle which freak me out in the dark.

This person has repeatedly been told to stop buying me gifts, as rude as it was I gave back the teapot in the shape of a Chinese lucky cat and it now sits on a shelf in her cluttered house instead of mine.

For my birthday she got me a rhubarb plant instead of random tat and I'm not long off the phone to her and she was hassling me about planting it before it died. I planted the last one she bought me (she is aggressive about gift giving) and the thing still bloody died and two years on she still goes on about it!

Just to let you know I will be taking a tattle break to drag the massive bag of compost from my car to back garden to plant this bloody rhubarb in a big pot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
1622475660204.png
I'm back from being busy and have got an hour till my zoom meeting so went onto my Scrabble app and had to laugh at this board. Spot the Tattle words!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her son scribbling on the walls reminds me of the Ratman in the Portal games who lives in the walls of the testing facility. Sadly for her son, the cake is not a lie but everything else is. She was proper on one last night liking tweets from all the squigs heaping praise and admiration on her so I imagine she's still in some kind of post-coital stupor after last night's massive circle jerk. Can't wait to see what she's got planned for later. Maybe a timelapse of her washing up or taking the laundry out of the washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't like the bed in that picture. Its like something you would see in a student house.

Not a supposedly successful woman with her own business.

Imagine going on a date at our age and going back to spend your first night together a f being plunged back into your late teens.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't like the bed in that picture. Its like something you would see in a student house.

Not a supposedly successful woman with her own business.

Imagine going on a date at our age and going back to spend your first night together a f being plunged back into your late teens.
If the video is really from this weekend (who knows, may have been from before the hotel jaunt) she may be back in the bungalow for good again, eradicating the last traces of SB out of jealous rage (conjecture) and sorting out the room to take in a paying lodger, whom she'll then give vague breadcrumbs that she has a live in nurse (more conjecture).

(Oooooo parenthesis plethora, I'm turning into Jack)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.