Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve made a new thread and these were my words. How gauche!
Credit to @Falkor and @Eurgh for the nomination 🎉 Your prizes: a flower crown and a Santa hat for each of you.

So, what’s happened? Not much - Jack is still Away. Good for her (?) There must be reasons.
On the thread: there were trips down memory lane, a Jackstock imaginary festival has been planned and @colouredlines serial glove killing was revealed.

@traumatised sideboard put her forensic skills to use in other ways and made a List of Jacks.

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Someone I know has replied to her latest tweet. I wish he would realise she doesn’t give a tit about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
263 replies of dogs and DIY projects. I think she just wanted to prove she’s still got access to it personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does anyone actually read that I Paper? I don'y know a single person who does?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she has read any of them? Not like her not to reply to Ian Rankin.
Señor Roboto was the first too. Next tweet needs to be in front of today’s paper. Probs not the Guardian as she’s drawn moustaches and top hats on Tom and Marcus.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Weak comeback. I was sure it'd be something like are Jaffa Cakes cake or biscuit, you know a real crowd pleaser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.