Jack Monroe #191 The sound of silence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you ever play The Picnic Game as a kid? You go around the circle, and say "I went to a picnic and I bought....", and then as you go along, you have to remember all the stuff people have mentioned so far.

Jack's entire life story is The Poverty Game. Each time she retells it, another detail has to be added. "I was in poverty and I was a sex worker, unplugged my fridge, spent two years at a food bank, went to a food bank once..."
This is truly on the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
amazing

was also thinking there's interior design jack, which itself can be split into sub-categories

sexy/hazardous kitchen makeovers
various reading nooks
porch photography
rosie the riveter crowbar
unorthodox wallpaper usage
skip jack
I’d forgotten all about her shoving her meals on the porch beside the shoes!

She really doesn’t stick to things for long does she. Except moaning, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
amazing

was also thinking there's interior design jack, which itself can be split into sub-categories

sexy/hazardous kitchen makeovers
various reading nooks
porch photography
rosie the riveter crowbar
unorthodox wallpaper usage
skip jack
Fifty shades of sideboard Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Should have gone to specsavers Jack ( glove pigeon)

No luck on the wayback machine, or searching the woman's blog who originally pointed me in the direction of Jack at the time of the refusing to claim/ trying to make a living from crafting episode. She must have done it on an old blog that I can't remember the name of. I'll keep searching though. There must be a clue somewhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
must've been grandad's guesthouses!

but, really, this is how she's got the squigs. she repeats that she's moved umpteen times, so the squigs think that she must've been shunted around b+bs and HMOs. whereas the reality is "executive" flat to west London to huge "bungalow"
Via "living with millionaire girlfriend"

• Sad
Reactions: 43
See, there are just too many Jacks. No one person can fully comprehend the extent of them. It's like in Fahrenheit 451 where different people have to memorise different sections of books. Notes: I think Delia Smith and Cherie Blair might be what I was describing as '40 year old mum'. Kumquat is Irn Bru fright wig. I'd clean forgotten about her weird actual wig phase. 'Sexy' encompasses the sideboard thirst shots as well as that awful photo of her topless straddling a chair in a Christmas hat. I also missed the Religious Jack incarnation. I'll pray for my own soul, dear hearts 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I was away, did anyone notice?

Damn. I thought you would all be crying into your cocoa. Must only be smol pixies that get missed on forums.

Anyhoo back on topic she back yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
C
See, there are just too many Jacks. No one person can fully comprehend the extent of them. It's like in Fahrenheit 451 where different people have to memorise different sections of books. Notes: I think Delia Smith and Cherie Blair might be what I was describing as '40 year old mum'. Kumquat is Irn Bru fright wig. I'd clean forgotten about her weird actual wig phase. 'Sexy' encompasses the sideboard thirst shots as well as that awful photo of her topless straddling a chair in a Christmas hat. I also missed the Religious Jack incarnation. I'll pray for my own soul, dear hearts 🙏
Hang on, topless straddling a chair in a Christmas hat? I'm repulsed yet intrigued.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Are you sure you want to see this @MaineCoonMama? You're already in a delicate state of health, this might tip you over the edge. I'm going to spoiler it and you can decide at your leisure whether to open it but I'll give you fair warning that you cannot unsee it and I don't think at the hospital they'll be able to excise the specific piece of brain that has the memory of it.

disturbingly unclothed santa hat jack.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Are you sure you want to see this @MaineCoonMama? You're already in a delicate state of health, this might tip you over the edge. I'm going to spoiler it and you can decide at your leisure whether to open it but I'll give you fair warning that you cannot unsee it and I don't think at the hospital they'll be able to excise the specific piece of brain that has the memory of it.

God her tattoos really are tit aren't they, botilh in design and quality. She looks like a bored 6th former who has drawn on her arms with biro and felt tip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
God her tattoos really are tit aren't they, botilh in design and quality. She looks like a bored 6th former who has drawn on her arms with biro and felt tip.
For once I don't think the attention is supposed to be drawn towards the tattoos. ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

what the hell??? christine santa keeler jack is a new one on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jeez Louis-a I had never seen the Xmas thot shot! Christ.
The boobs squashed away from each other and downwards by the chair back makes it less sexy than it already was.
Like the summer “wrong size bikini” in the garden thirst portfolio, Jack proves that shark eyes kill libido every time.
And take those photos down! What if the press get hold of them!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Have we added Teething Baby Jack with the gummy necklace? Can’t bring myself to google but think that godawful ‘hands up to mouth in a fist because I have so many new offers on the table’ insta story featured her teething tool 🤮 Imagine being in your thirties, a mother (or a mamapapa, whatever she’s going by this week) and setting your timer on your phone to take a pic of you with your fists to your mouth in fake excitement. Plonker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.