Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to šŸ”ŗ a thing but instead noticed that Jack and PR Vix donā€™t follow each other. Louisa Compton Head of channel 4 news and brexit tin thief does follow Vix.
So Jack doesnā€™t need to ? She can just read what LC gets. If LC shows her. Itā€™s like a conspiracy rabbit hole. Jigger flat earth and aliens, thereā€™s enough going on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would miss you all but knowing Jack isn't grifting anymore would mean I wouldn't really post.

I'm in a couple of other threads but they're minor leagues compared to Fack Monroe šŸ˜‚ I feel like my Tattle time would be drastically reduced.
Same šŸ„°.

Although I have had to vent my anger elsewhere and gone on various rants šŸ¤£ and now am addicted to a smol Glaswegian cleaner.

Will Jack ever return? How will she promote the books without SM? Will the books appear? Was Jack ever real? Are we really on this site?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The peeky mink will pop up again at some stage. The book of household shite had got as far as being written and laid out with graphics and photos (naff orange colour typeface IIRC) and we are in a pandemic/recession times, I would be really surprised if the publishers pulled it at this stage.

Reactions: 29
Iā€™m with @Silver Linings, I would like nothing more for Jack to have seen the error of her ways and is living her life differently, for her sake but mostly for SB. Ngl though, I would love to be a fly on the wall to see what sheā€™s doing with her time now sheā€™s not spending 20 hours a day on Twitter.

Of course, we could never rule out the possibility of multiple sock puppetry and her having learned not to make them so obvious...but this feels like a big change for her
I totally agree - the best ending is Jack getting a full-time, salaried job and becoming one of the many of middle England.
It's just statistically unlikely! I do hope all these famous for 15 minutes types sort their lives out, but Jack hasn't shown many signs.

Went to pub this week to fulfill the ideal of getting out more. Appalled by number of people I thought were sensible being anti mask, anti vax and some covid deniers. Thus, no less Tattle time for me!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If I was one of the people who had shared my experience of poverty/ the benefits system, I would be extremely disappointed and annoyed at the way Jack has apparently cast aside the forthcoming book.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can we migrate as a cabal en masse to another grifter? I will miss you allā€¦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes, eventually. The krakenjacken is asleep for now. When the grifting stops. Honestly I canā€™t see it happening anytime soon. The patreon money is still rolling in. Keeping quiet is in her best interests now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread title suggestion:

Jack Monroe #191 The Sound of Silence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I think the food bank backtracking happened around Dec/Jan and I feel it was very much due to the cabal questioning the holes in the story -

Referrals in 2011/2012 England you needed a referral(and an actual official paper voucher sometimes) to a food bank and it was ā€œrationedā€ to a certain number of visits, such as 3 visits per 6/12 months.

Formula Jack claimed to be drinking SBā€™s milk formula, however food banks donā€™t ā€œofficiallyā€ give formula, also babies can get formula via vouchers if the family has low income, thatā€™s always been the case the Health Visitor/GP arranges that, also why would a child over 12 months be given formula?

Visits Jack went to the food bank for the first time and saw a family friend was volunteering there, so immediately fessed up to Mum, in cast the friend blabbed. Horrified Mum and Dad rocked up at Jackā€™s place with bags of shopping, full of concern the next day.

Benefits there was some poster here who claimed to be in a Facebook group (to do with parenting I think) with Jack at the time Jack was setting up the craft/embroidery hustle, and says the group were imploring them to apply for benefits for the sake of SB and a certain Tory pixie wanted to make it on their own
If memory serves me correctly she admitted to a wrinkle in her POVERTY ORIGIN LIES in the podcast
with Sophie Ellis Bextor. Jack admitted she was referred and attended ONCE, a woman who knew her mum
from church was volunteering there and saw Jack, so Jack HAD to tell her parents immediately before
church woman did, and they came around with bags full of shopping etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Slow cooker tea was a particular low point. Even if she does do it, why would she advertise it. I know everyone probably has a weird food quirk but this is just rancid.
Jack's entire repertoire is weird food quirks.

(I mean, if you want to be charitable...)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So Jack doesnā€™t need to ? She can just read what LC gets. If LC shows her. Itā€™s like a conspiracy rabbit hole. Jigger flat earth and aliens, thereā€™s enough going on here.
Ooh I want to see Conspiracy Jack next!

Unless we've had that one already?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same šŸ„°.

Although I have had to vent my anger elsewhere and gone on various rants šŸ¤£ and now am addicted to a smol Glaswegian cleaner.

Will Jack ever return? How will she promote the books without SM? Will the books appear? Was Jack ever real? Are we really on this site?
You get in yer ane lain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm going to nosey on the vonny le clerk aka Scottish Jack thread

Also, I have 5 eggs in my fridge and 3 easter eggs in my cupboard (I'm dieting and my child has decided they love Jesus more than chocolate šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø) šŸ”ŗļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Breathless by The Corrs is the only song I've ever sung at karaoke and I feel better now it's out there AND BREATHE - the irony!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.