Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is gross but one of my cats has a funny tum at the moment. I could post the results and claim I've made one of Jack's chilli offerings. Sorry, haha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She put tea in her hideous grated corned beef chilli as well, as if the visceral horror of the slowly disintegrating pink beef chunk wasn't enough to put you off ever eating again, let alone that dish specifically. Looking at the recipe she says you can substitute the corned beef for any tinned meat. Some tinned hot dogs in brine would go lovely in there I reckon. You can also sub the beans for any beans, including frozen peas. Who the flippin frickin duck puts frozen peas in a chilli?
Bib who else?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cutlery drawer or alternative storage contest anyone? Just to see if we can all beat the ridiculously low bar Jack has set.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Our cutlery drawer is a shitshow tbf (moved things round in the kitchen and haven't yet found a cutlery divider that fits the drawer) but still better than Jack's forking disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
...you took your slop away
Her last reply tweet was just over 2 weeks ago, Thursday 13th at 21:34.
If she stays off Twitter a little while longer, in the early hours of tomorrow morning, it will actually be, seven hours and fifteen days. I love facts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
It's 48 hours and 36 minutes since the last retweet.
I’m with @Silver Linings, I would like nothing more for Jack to have seen the error of her ways and is living her life differently, for her sake but mostly for SB. Ngl though, I would love to be a fly on the wall to see what she’s doing with her time now she’s not spending 20 hours a day on Twitter.

Of course, we could never rule out the possibility of multiple sock puppetry and her having learned not to make them so obvious...but this feels like a big change for her

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I was trying to 🔺 a thing but instead noticed that Jack and PR Vix don’t follow each other. Louisa Compton Head of channel 4 news and brexit tin thief does follow Vix.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If she stays off Twitter a little while longer, in the early hours of tomorrow morning, it will actually be, seven hours and fifteen days. I love facts.

all this has reminded me of this lady who featured on angry people in local newspapers yesterday (she's not that angry tho) who's been having trouble getting her black bin collected

20210521_194521.jpg

20210521_194537.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It’s almost a week and we’re still on the same thread 😱.
Come on Jack

All jokes aside I’d love it if she’s finally decided to turn over a new leaf and left the Twitter rants and tip jar rattling behind. I don’t know if I believed this has happened yet but it would be nice if it has.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Maybe Jack took her chance and is off on her hollibobs in the sun? The poor lass has worked herself into the ground this past year, she needs a good R&R sess on the Med. She has seemed to gone quiet right around when flying abroad was allowed...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sidey B, I hate to go all Stephen Hawking on you, but that’s only 8 days ago. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
STOP GETTING TEA WRONG, MONROE.
Slow cooker tea was a particular low point. Even if she does do it, why would she advertise it. I know everyone probably has a weird food quirk but this is just rancid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Came for the shits and squigs, stayed for the Cabal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s almost a week and we’re still on the same thread 😱.
Come on Jack

All jokes aside I’d love it if she’s finally decided to turn over a new leaf and left the Twitter rants and tip jar rattling behind. I don’t know if I believed this has happened yet but it would be nice if it has.
Yes! This. And shut down her patreon, refunded the people she's taken money from, and stopped being unkind to animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would miss you all but knowing Jack isn't grifting anymore would mean I wouldn't really post.

I'm in a couple of other threads but they're minor leagues compared to Fack Monroe 😂 I feel like my Tattle time would be drastically reduced.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.