Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what she has said herself, I think rehab would have been the best place for her without any of the reasons that may have got her into trouble. I genuinely hope she works on herself and recovers from whatever addiction(s) she has, a day at a time.

But what Iā€™m not keen on is the thought of her getting away with something by using it/them as an excuse for crappy behaviour. It makes sense that someone has said ā€œget into rehab, itā€™ll make you look betterā€ but what about taking responsibility and facing up to what youā€™ve said or done? She needs to know that she canā€™t pretty much point out where an ex-teacher lives and accuse him online of sexual abuse and stalking. She canā€™t repeatedly tweet her misguided opinions about a school and itā€™s teachers and pupils in such a defamatory way. She canā€™t misuse peopleā€™s personal details and stories so flippantly. And even if itā€™s a ā€œfaceless crimeā€, she canā€™t put in her accounts late so why should rehab be a get out of jail free card?
I know people can get in worlds of tit by being gobby on Twitter (and Jacks ā€œlandmark test caseā€ is a great example), but I think the silence and rehab (if that is the case) is more about her bleeping off her book deadlines or submitting such piss poor, flabby, irrelevant, wordy nonsense that even they wonā€™t run with it, and this is the key reasons for her tooth ache thatā€™s become ā€œhealth issuesā€ that were somebody elseā€™s health issues until that excuse ran out of steam. I hope I am wrong though - she deserves a legally slapped wrist for the shilling peopleā€™s winter fuel allowance alone, not to mention the cancer crumb sprinkling

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Full set. Purchase from charity shops. No greater deed could I do. šŸ˜‰ As good as new šŸ¤”
whatcha cooking then?

also, I (very much) regret to inform you that you're missing this legendary and seemingly out of print one that this poor squig's just treated themselves to

20210519_220650.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
...I agree she is in trouble somewhere along the line for libel/slander (can never remember which it is)
Libel letter, slander said. Sure, itā€™s not the snappiest way of remembering something but it does the job.

Itā€™s also not quite technically true, but itā€™s more legally correct than most of Jackanoryā€™s nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@Cgenda. I can never come to your house for dinner. I will be forever washing my hair. Much love.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@Cgenda you absolute madlad! Are you quite alright? Rate this post :sick: if you need assistance.

The Nigella quote on the front of Cooking on a Bootstrap has reminded me that Google decided I needed this two day old 'news' in my feed. Obviously Jack is BUSY, she's had to amend her drawing with all the bleeding tulips!

important nigella garden news.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
@Cgenda you absolute madlad! Are you quite alright? Rate this post :sick: if you need assistance.

The Nigella quote on the front of Cooking on a Bootstrap has reminded me that Google decided I needed this two day old 'news' in my feed. Obviously Jack is BUSY, she's had to amend her drawing with all the bleeding tulips!

View attachment 581539
Did Jack finally paint it? No wonder she didn't have the time to retweet TK & MR :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Cgenda thanks for taking them out of circulation and giving some money to charity. Will you film yourself throwing them into a bonfire or do that privately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wow that was some read! Fascinating and also disturbing. That last paragraph where he talks about his second book sounds like a thinly veiled threat against the Agatha Christie author and the journalist who wrote the article.
Holy tit it does! The Agatha Christie author sounds amazing, sheā€™d make a good frau.

@Cgenda Just echoing everyone elseā€™s concern here, are you ok?? I hope you have good takeaways nearby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My little collection is going to the local ā€˜dumpā€™. There is a book recycling section; they will hopefully be pulped and made it something useful. A few more out of circulation šŸ„°

I have that in the pile waiting to go in the bin if you want it @Cgenda .... I can wing it in the post for you if you want šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
In a couple of days, it will have been SIX MONTHS since the last Patreon update šŸ˜±

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.