Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got a full-size keyboard, she's shown Blair Witch-style footage of her son playing it. He was far more competent than Jack's self-indulgent ivory assault so hopefully his dad is encouraging him to take lessons and he's not under his mother's tutelage.

I must admit I do quite often play my keyboard with only one hand at a time but that's because it is only two octaves so is very smol. Also I'm tit at piano 🤷‍♀️ I stopped lessons twenty years ago to play guitar instead as it's way cooler and easier. Apologies to my piano teacher who would be appalled at Pet Slop Bots even though I am quite sure that my piano teacher is DEAD, EDWINA.
Maybe she's helping a distraught landlady retile a kitchen floor 😔😄 hopefully she's just busy in a good way with real life
After seeing the state of that kitchen, I’m being to think that Jacks been evicted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It seems like it could be connected with the chaos over the sex abuse / stalker allegations against someone very identifiable.

Maybe someone in her life finally realised how batshit her Twitter feed was for a “professional” “campaigner” and “food writer”.

Whether she’s sorted herself out or not....I guess we’ll have to wait for the inevitable My Journey Back From Hell article in the Guardian.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I actually think she's been worse on her little returns. More snarky, more bread crumbing, more pity partying.
I see what you mean there, but more recently it's like somebody has scolded and told her to take it seriously. On the other hand, I keep expecting her to pop up any second in a new gaff, boasting about it 😂

Reactions: 34
I know Im wrong but I hope the twitter silence is because she getting appropriate attention from her friends and family and therefore she doesn't require love from complete strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know Im wrong but I hope the twitter silence is because she getting appropriate attention from her friends and family and therefore she doesn't require love from complete strangers.
Do you have a thermometer to hand? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the break is also more of an involuntary one, due to the lack of connections to things one used to be all over.

Sort of like a Ross from friends break over the sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree I think it's a legal thing, something serious she's trying to worm her way out of. NOTHING has kept Jack off Twitter since the day and hour she created the account.
She’s been reported to the ICO at least once that we know of, anyone else who’s horrified at her site’s lack of privacy policy / cookie disclosures could have also done so.

Ngl I will attend court in person, not had much on this pandemic x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
In the hypothetical dinner party scenario, I would rather eat swamp soup, headrush spaghetti with sweaty garlic bread and trifle tanned with cheap gold spray than I would spend even one minute in Jack's company. Even if I were to put ear plugs in with headphones over the top blasting my 80s playlist on Spotify I don't think I could cope with her existence in such close proximity, knowing she was looming over my shoulder brimming with puppyish chaos energy and writhing in ecstasy while she hoofs all her courses as soon as the chef brings them out. I'm getting the rage just imagining it.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just saw on BBC News that HMRC have threatened to shut down Goop’s UK operations because Gwyneth Paltrow hasn’t submitted her full 2019 accounts, so Jack may be facing a reckoning very soon. Fingers crossed for a chaos, but Jack’s going to have to make it a good one because her Scottish counterpart’s thread has been wildly entertaining.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
So is this also part of the Mel Donte deal (with "in partnership with" on the article) or is this a stretching of the original pineapple chicken concept à la boiling the bones the next day?
And is that a fork or a screwdriver or what?
I took several looks at that, and wasn’t sure

Reactions: 23
Christ if she can orgasm with just a touch of her wrist why does she need a woman. 😅🤣
That's got to be inconvenient. I mean, what if you drop something in public, and some nice little old man grabs your wrist to get your attention, and you're just like a quivering, orgasming wreck on the floor of John Lewis.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
And is that a fork or a screwdriver or what?
To quote Victoria Wood, "whatever it is, it wants washing." 😂

ETA, it really is filthy, I wouldn't want to eat with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
That's got to be inconvenient. I mean, what if you drop something in public, and some nice little old man grabs your wrist to get your attention, and you're just like a quivering, orgasming wreck on the floor of John Lewis.
Be careful, some think tank might pick that up as a way to save the high street.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.