Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was a fascinating read, thanks for sharing! Lots of similarities but the tale that chimed most with me was the story of how he disarmed a mugger with "witty aplomb... the mugger, cowed, scuttled down some anonymous alley to reflect on why it is Bad to Threaten Other People".

Very "needless to say, I had the last laugh" vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
On another thread they were discussing somebody’s hair do, I nearly shouted kumquat! Oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have to say it's nice to see her followers numbers slowly going down though.
How long will she be able to bear it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am starting to wonder if she's got legal (civil or criminal) stuff going on. That would definitely exert an influence over her use of social media.

We had the Go Henry thing.
We had the libelling of teachers.
We had the libelling of David Walliams.
We had the aggressive accusations directed at Chartwells.
We have alleged tax irregularities.

If someone is off their tits on booze and prescribed meds during the period covering the above, then going to rehab would be useful mitigation.
Yes I think you are right.
Advised to keep quiet to show suitable contrition. And to prove it was the drink and addiction to SM that made her call a teacher minding his own business a Nazi.

Reactions: 50
Yes I think you are right.
Advised to keep quiet to show suitable contrition. And to prove it was the drink and addiction to SM that made her call a teacher minding his own business a Nazi.
I think either this or someone (her agent?) has had a real “You cannot keep doing this without consequences Jack, do you know how close you came to X,Y, Z in the past few months?” intervention.

Reactions: 42
View attachment 580485

I'm sorry but what the duck?
Brain bleach! duck sake, I’m having a tea break and this has curdled the milk 🤢

I bet they had fun putting on the wristband when she went to hospital with her "black eye".

Nurse "Which wrist do you want us to put the band on Jack?"

Jack "Well not that one, you'll give me an orgasm."

As an aside, and off topic
I am finally off to London on Monday for my long awaited hospital appointment. Nearly 2 years after being referred and loads of rearranged appointments. Unlike Jack I can not afford to go private, so have had to wait my turn.
All the best with it, fella. I’m site visiting in London on Monday, so will raise an early morning brew to you

I can smell this picture. ⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅ 🚨 thread title nomination 🤣🤣

View attachment 580444

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She is such a twit.

Would you rather eat at a dinner party cooked by Jack, or, sit next to Jack for the duration of the party, food cooked by a proper chef? Eat the slop or listen to hours of this whilst she fidgets too.

Decisions. Decisions.... :ROFLMAO:
I'm very good at tuning people and things out, apart from being partially deaf anyway, so I just forget my hearing aid ... 😈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 31
I have to say it's nice to see her followers numbers slowly going down though.
How long will she be able to bear it?!
They got so many new followers off the back of that sexual abuse thread and then went back to tweeting as if nothing had happened. For those new followers uninitiated with Jack I imagine it's quite confusing.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
They got so many new followers off the back of that sexual abuse thread and then went back to tweeting as if nothing had happened. For those new followers uninitiated with Jack I imagine it's quite confusing.
Maybe her absence is due to kickback from that particular chaos? There was certainly drama...

Reactions: 28
Can we just take a moment to appreciate that Jack has gone full Partridge by moving into the Linton Travel Tavern apart-hotel, London

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I agree I think it's a legal thing, something serious she's trying to worm her way out of. NOTHING has kept Jack off Twitter since the day and hour she created the account.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I agree I think it's a legal thing, something serious she's trying to worm her way out of. NOTHING has kept Jack off Twitter since the day and hour she created the account.
Also when there has been a little return, you can tell the usual twitter behaviour is there - it’s definitely down to restraint rather than reform IMHO

Reactions: 35
Also when there has been a little return, you can tell the usual twitter behaviour is there - it’s definitely down to restraint rather than reform IMHO
I actually think she's been worse on her little returns. More snarky, more bread crumbing, more pity partying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.