Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fascinating and horrible. I'm sure I've said this about Jack before, but I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to constantly be lying like that.
Screenshot_20210519-105406_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Honestly chilling the similarities in this article at times, though obviously even Jack never stopped as low as Mallory. The grandiosity, compulsive lying, fake illnesses & desire for fame. This guy is like Jack but turned up to 11. Thanks for sharing @Rekyavikgirl I love facts good investigative journalism

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Will read about that guy later, but as is often the case, sounds like something Sawyer could do with reading in relation to a certain Scottish friend of Jack who incidentally dressed in scrubs to convince someone they were a doctor...
@Veronicaaa

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Will read about that guy later, but as is often the case, sounds like something Sawyer could do with reading in relation to a certain Scottish friend of Jack who incidentally dressed in scrubs to convince someone they were a doctor...
@Veronicaaa
I read it when it was first published, a couple of years ago, and I do remember thinking that the parallels between him and Scottish Jack were remarkable (this was before I'd caught on to Jack's lies and misrepresentations, so I only had Vonny as a compass).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
We still haven’t found out what happened to the floor after Jack absolutely wrecked did the sexy kitchen makeover in February.

View attachment 580619
View attachment 580621

View attachment 580622
That picture actually makes me feel so on edge. Leaving aside the stuff she has for the "14 brand new recipes", there is so much junk and unnecessary clutter.

All those rolls of paper so close to the cooker (fireservice Jack should be horrified), the carpeted floor trip hazard, the drawers perched precariously on the shelf above the sink, the decorative objects (like the stone pear, plastic plants) that just get in the way and gather dust. I could go on, but you all have eyes.

There is nothing sexy about that kitchen, I can tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Is the Frau who knew Jack's landlady still around?
I’ve been wanting to ask where our @GothPrincess is, but I have a horrid feeling her landlady may have received one of our Jackie’s special letters, so may be worried about sharing stuff. I hope that’s not the case and GP is just happily getting on with life outside of Tattle.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve been wanting to ask where our @GothPrincess is, but I have a horrid feeling her landlady may have received one of our Jackie’s special letters, so may be worried about sharing stuff. I hope that’s not the case and GP is just happily getting on with life outside of Tattle.
Maybe she's helping a distraught landlady retile a kitchen floor 😔😄 hopefully she's just busy in a good way with real life

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Christ if she can orgasm with just a touch of her wrist why does she need a woman. 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Christ if she can orgasm with just a touch of her wrist why does she need a woman. 😅🤣
Because she's chatting absolute shite. Stuff like that makes her sound like she's better than other woman/nb people. Like her body is so special 🙄 Same vibe when she said she didn't make a noise when giving birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Maybe she's helping a distraught landlady retile a kitchen floor 😔😄 hopefully she's just busy in a good way with real life
Goth scampered off about the same time as the ex friend received a hypothetical letter. I think Jack was busy in early/ mid Feb doing her legal bits and bobs 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Goth scampered off about the same time as the ex friend received a hypothetical letter. I think Jack was busy in early/ mid Feb doing her legal bits and bobs 🙄
Imagine if she'd invested the same energy in sending letters to her Patreons lmao. Jack you're a disgsuting charlatan. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Having seen that kitchen described by her as “sexy”, it’s highly possible she’s never orgasmed 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That article was fascinating @Rekyavikgirl

My favourite line was

'For a speaker more invested in advantage than in accuracy, such fabulation could be exhilarating'

I mean that's Jack all over isn't it? More invested in advantage than accuracy.

If there's profit/advantage to be made from a story, Monroe will tell it (even if it isn't hers). Quite frankly terrifying and engrossing in equal measure. The lengths people will go to!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.