Jack Monroe #188 Jack sits on a train of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there is no way I would use that support group if that is how they are on SM.
Confidentiality?

Reactions: 54
The person's timeline is a mess of Boris Johnson retweets and has a specific and extremely annoying anti Scottish independence slant. They even took the time to complain about a post criticising Lozza Fox. Nice friends you got there Jack X
Ah yes, someone from Southend who is an expert on Scottish issues. I completely understand how annoying that is, we get exactly the same tit here.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well duck ... :sick:

Good afternoon ninnies. I have been lurking for the best part of a year, hooting and fizzing the whole time . Who knew that it would take a pineapple travesty to bring me out of hiding?

My origin story? I used to follow Jack on Facebook. It all started getting very murky around kitten time and I found my way to tattle. I have been boring my (very much not so) SB about this thread on a daily basis ever since :D

You are all fabulous, much more so than Mackie could ever hope to be.
I went to read the kitten thread. I wasn't sure if I should do as I'd lost a beloved pet recently. All I can say is she should have been prosecuted for cruelty. 3 vets told her to put the kitten to sleep. Vets don't tell you to do that if the animal will survive. I thought of the life my faithful cat had. I could never have put my pet through that, I loved my cat too much to put her through a miserable life of pain

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I've never seen someone look so unhappy when they say 'cheerful' 🙈
She is actually speaking to camera and not totally cringe in both those clips though. What happened?!
Time to rehearse and retake lots of editing, not having to cook and talk at the same time, not having to work cooperatively with other people.

Within her own limitations Jack is fine on camera, but there are too many limitations and not enough to compensate, to make a career in television possible.

Reactions: 27
So are we thinking this is an offensively vague reply to a misleading/inappropriate tweet? When I first glanced at the tweet I assumed the worst and my heart sank. And I’m a cynical ninnie. I think a lot of squigs are going to jump to conclusions. To breadcrumb and mislead about something so serious ... I just don’t have the words.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Absolutely vile, glad her son is safely away from her

ETA and after that I hope her tax issues bankrupt her ❤
hopefully her doing her taxes late and then being fined will teach her about responsibility and deadlines.I can’t begin to imagine the tin can tip rattling she will do if she gets a large fine for submitting late

Reactions: 30
Re the 'cancer' tweet ,if someone unauthorised had tweeted that ,they would have gone off like a Catherine wheel ,so I reckon either whoever posted that is known pretty close to JM or had their express permission for the breadcrumbing ...tbh that brings up all sorts of privacy issues imo.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Yeah, we still have a relatively small community I suppose, and it's a lot harder to find single people who are openly lesbian (at least in my experience). All of my female bi/lesbian friends are in relationships with girls they've known for years, so it makes the scene seem even more closed-off. I think it's probably a lot more wide-reaching than specific circles of friends, but until I find a bigger community of us I'll probably end up being the U-Haul stereotype :LOL:
There's one group of 4 women I know where I'm pretty sure all the possible couple combinations have happened :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so cynical, however that little exchange smells like manipulation and breadcrumbs to me.
Will be interesting to see if any squiggles bite the bait.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
It's a very odd tweet. I don't know why the squiggle would put the account handle then the org's full name in parenthesis afterwards? Just so strange. And, as other frauen have pointed out, entirely inappropriate.
Isn't there so many sefegaurding issues here. I mean aren't these gro0luos supposed to be anonymous i mean it they did that to me or my loved one like that I wouldn't be happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.