Jack Monroe #188 Jack sits on a train of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment on the Del Monte upside down chicken insta post -
View attachment 566156

Et voila, looks delish!

View attachment 566161
What the mother of duck is that?!

Having a bit of a grunk while Mrs. B and I tag-team it at the hospital. Mrs. B has been reading your comments as well, and asked me to thank you all for your good thoughts. Our son is out of danger and stable now. We also laughed about me and @MaineCoonMama being a couple. ‘Bit of a long distance relationship, Bill...she’s a grand lass though’ was her verdict 😂🥰 Really hope your FIL improves soon xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
View attachment 566527

Also in Jack’s likes from today. Birds of a feather grift together and all that.

I wonder if Jack ever banged out the article in 10 minutes for Breakdown magazine like she said she would, or whatever it was she was supposed to do.
From an article in the Independent in 2019 that Hattie person wrote an article about spending £3,000 on tattoos, which came from her savings. Since then she has managed to spend the rest of her savings and rack up a load of debt even though Covid would have as much effect on her income as it has for Jack. No effect at all.

I have been sensible and not overspent on a credit card, my only income is benefits, but with careful accounting I have managed to ensure I have not amassed huge debts. It is not easy, but I only spend what I can afford.

I am reaching out here in the hope that you will all feel sorry for me and send me £400, it's not much, but it would be a start. What she is doing is as brazen as that. People only have her (or Jack's for that matter) word that they have no money and people send her cash without question. It is fraud and coercion. They both should be absolutely ashamed of themselves, it is actually degrading.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
@colouredlines YeS! My husband eats in bed sometimes, it's so gross. He woke up with chocolate all down his arm once because he'd been scoffing Easter eggs and a rogue one got away and melted on him. It's normally just snacks or a toastie, never a full meal but I can't even drink tea in bed unless I'm really sick.
😬 Erm. Might be guilty of once eating a Sunday roast in bed (in fairness, I had a broken leg at the time AND IT WAS THE WORST BROKEN LEG IN THE HISTORY OF BROKEN LEGS, OK???)...Mrs. B still hasn’t forgiven me for the gravy stains on the duvet...🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I honestly would never dream of asking from money from strangers online, at a push I would ask my mum and it would literally only be for the basics ie a bit of food to feed us.

I don't understand money for nothing, I know it's nice to get cash but I would feel odd taking it from people I didn't know under the guise I was skint because I got overexcited with my money.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know that she just puts raw sausage in it?

I physically could not finish either of these videos but I did enjoy the comments on the post office video 😂😂 one commenting on her hygiene the other asking jack a question as if Jack is going to respond to a comment on a video uploaded by the post office (the post office uploaded this?! Why?!)

Screenshot_20210509-174032_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Checked out journo lady who is 'thousands of pounds in debt ' and 2 tweets later is gushing over some table that was basically being given away on FB marketplace ....definitely from the JM school of spunking money on vacuous tit ,if you're that much in debt surely stuff like that is a no-no atm.
So many people suggesting step change to her which is a great idea. There is also the government regulations to protect from creditors https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...scheme-breathing-space-guidance-for-creditors

But I have a feeling these options don’t meet her needs as she perhaps doesn’t actually want to pay back the debts and just wants to grift instead.
This is just like Jack when she has a ‘can’t I have nice things’ tantrum. Of course you can, but pay your own bloody taxes before you start moaning about the tories from your glass house and accepting people’s winter fuel payments.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I physically could not finish either of these videos but I did enjoy the comments on the post office video 😂😂 one commenting on her hygiene the other asking jack a question as if Jack is going to respond to a comment on a video uploaded by the post office (the post office uploaded this?! Why?!)

View attachment 566602
I think she must have had some sort of monetised partnership with the post office at some stage, that's the only reason I can think of for why the post office were posting videos of her? But agreed, I don't understand the connection between the post office and tit recipes.

Reactions: 30
Jack has had several lifetimes worth of ‘nice things’ so I’m going to say, no, until the various patreons and tip jars are closed and you learn to earn money, no Jack you can’t.

Reactions: 34
Just found this, with a video of her making what is described as 'lemon drizzle cake' but lacks any drizzle.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just found this, with a video of her making what is described as 'lemon drizzle cake' but lacks any drizzle.

That's the saddest lemon loaf I've ever seen :ROFLMAO: It's all sunk in and dry. Maybe if she had used a repurposed med veg tray instead.....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gutted. I thought it was going to be a step by step guide on how to send Lion Bars in the post. What a wasted opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Why is she drowning it in dry icing sugar instead of making a drizzle? In fact it’s Jack I retract this question.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I came across this post earlier...seems she did a recipe (though now deleted) for a 'Lemon Cake with Candied Basil Crumb' 🤢 It was posted on April 1 but in the comments she says it's not an April fools... Hard to tell with Jack's recipes though - they could all be!

_20210509_181632.JPG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
How does it start off so sloppy and end up so dry 😨

Oh no @lilamay that reminds me of an open packet of cream cheese one of my uni flatmates left in the fridge for a whole term. What on earth does all that prattling even mean? 'Deceptively beautiful'? Basil 'petals'? Whisked 'excessively'? LJC, give me strength.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Jane Manroe??! 😭

Nominating the post office for thread title 189:

"Award winning food writer Jane Manroe"

(ETA: snap! Waffle maker 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

View attachment 566602
You milk an oat, rather than a horse, presumably?

‘I enjoy a glaze as a sort of softbox’ 🤢 I hate to quote her, but thread title nomination right there!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.