Jack Monroe #188 Jack sits on a train of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I won't be having a romantic dinner with slopbot at the underground restaurant known as Dishoom then 😢

what about a "throuple" though 😂

This is so blatantly guilt tripping LJC it's disgusting, "my exhausted face" "I just needed to take back control" oh do duck off, Fack.

You'd think that if so many of her engagements ( multiple! she's been engaged several times!!!) fall though, it would occur to her that the common denominator is....her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fraus I’m frightened. As you know, I’ve recently become immersed in all things Jack. And. Well. Look it...
This looks like a blackened tongue, like the kind of photo they put on the back of cigarette packets as government health warnings.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've never seen someone look so unhappy when they say 'cheerful' 🙈
She is actually speaking to camera and not totally cringe in both those clips though. What happened?!
I was about to say....she's......well not charming in it but watchable. What happened?

Reactions: 26
Yeah when she got those honorary doctorates she claimed she was entitled to call herself Dr until everyone pointed out that’s not true.
I’m actually cringing at embarrassment for her at the thought of this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes.

Also Ms Jack Monroe, Mx Jack Monroe, and probably a few more.

She got a LOT of ridicule for the Dr thing. And rightly so.
IIRC the argument was that "Dr" is a gender neutral title, and the university that gave them their honourary doctorate said it was okay to use it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes.

Also Ms Jack Monroe, Mx Jack Monroe, and probably a few more.

She got a LOT of ridicule for the Dr thing. And rightly so.
I think I got to be aware of her as a Twitter entity at the Mx Monroe stage so the Dr part missed me.
I’m not surprised by the sheer number of handles she has had. I wonder if she thinks of it as a rebrand so the things she said under her old handle are not still out there

IIRC the argument was that "Dr" is a gender neutral title, and the university that gave them their honourary doctorate said it was okay to use it.
I imagine they said “yes” in the same way you agree to give someone the last bit of garlic bread when you say “does anyone else want that” you don’t want to have to let them have it but what choice do you have

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That's wierd.
Why (heaven forbid Jack or a loved one has cancer as I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy) are the support group 'outing' this undisclosed info?
I would be bloody livid if it was me.
It’s been set up I bet. Otherwise she would have gone on a massive outrage. Makes me think it is not her news to share.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
That's wierd.
Why (heaven forbid Jack or a loved one has cancer as I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy) are the support group 'outing' this undisclosed info?
I would be bloody livid if it was me.
It could be a general well wisher but OF COURSE Jack will comment - to lend credence to the implication. Cancer crumb dropping Jack is my worst Jack. Detestable. Either front up or be private. twit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
It's a very odd tweet. I don't know why the squiggle would put the account handle then the org's full name in parenthesis afterwards? Just so strange. And, as other frauen have pointed out, entirely inappropriate.

Reactions: 75
I know a lot of lesbians (I'm a bi guy), and it's a bit of a stereotype that all groups of lesbian friends have all dated each other. But it's also true to some extent.
Yeah, we still have a relatively small community I suppose, and it's a lot harder to find single people who are openly lesbian (at least in my experience). All of my female bi/lesbian friends are in relationships with girls they've known for years, so it makes the scene seem even more closed-off. I think it's probably a lot more wide-reaching than specific circles of friends, but until I find a bigger community of us I'll probably end up being the U-Haul stereotype :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's a very odd tweet. I don't know why the squiggle would put the account handle then the org's full name in parenthesis afterwards? Just so strange. And, as other frauen have pointed out, entirely inappropriate.
The person's timeline is a mess of Boris Johnson retweets and has a specific and extremely annoying anti Scottish independence slant. They even took the time to complain about a post criticising Lozza Fox. Nice friends you got there Jack X

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.