Jack Monroe #188 Jack sits on a train of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is (was, is no longer, it's pining for the fjords etc.) the thread title with the most votes suggested by @schmetterling, an homage to a minor in-thread chaos involving someone who appears to believe that Jack's books are 'good for camping'. Well, from a glance at the front cover they looked like they might be anyway. Thankyou x for stopping by, dear heart. (If a Jack-centric title is more appropriate the second most votes went to 'Jack sits on a train of lies' from @Hollaaa and nominated by @Silver Linings). For the second consecutive thread, Yakults all round lads.

In the last thread:
-a man sat down on a seat next to Jack on a train and it was an outrage
-a singular squiggle finally worked out the secret message in Jack's embroidery several days later
-Del Monte posted about the upside down pineapple monstrosity
-a tip jar feature was announced on Twitter. Despite being AWAY, Jack slithered in like a buttered snake and activated it immediately

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
This is the thread title with the most votes suggested by @schmetterling, an homage to a minor in-thread chaos involving someone who appears to believe that Jack's books are 'good for camping'. Well, from a glance at the front cover they looked like they might be anyway. Thankyou x for stopping by, dear heart. (If a Jack-centric title is more appropriate the second most votes went to 'Jack sits on a train of lies' from @Hollaaa and nominated by @Silver Linings). For the second consecutive thread, Yakults all round lads.

In the last thread:
-a singular squiggle finally worked out the secret message in Jack's embroidery several days later
-a tip jar feature was announced on Twitter. Despite being AWAY, Jack slithered in like a buttered snake and activated it immediately.
Lovely recap, dear heart.
I'm sure it won't be too long before she's back on a train of lies. Just hopefully not the sleeper to Celery Town.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is (was, is no longer, it's pining for the fjords etc.) the thread title with the most votes suggested by @schmetterling, an homage to a minor in-thread chaos involving someone who appears to believe that Jack's books are 'good for camping'. Well, from a glance at the front cover they looked like they might be anyway. Thankyou x for stopping by, dear heart. (If a Jack-centric title is more appropriate the second most votes went to 'Jack sits on a train of lies' from @Hollaaa and nominated by @Silver Linings). For the second consecutive thread, Yakults all round lads.

In the last thread:
-a tip jar feature was announced on Twitter. Despite being AWAY, Jack slithered in like a buttered snake and activated it immediately

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
What a recap! Thank SPACE you for the new thread! I have to ask, did you purposely choose a brown bobbin of thread to announce the new one in honour of Jack’s pocket soil?
Love the thread title @Hollaaa and @Silver Linings and @schmetterling your suggestion about our Visitor was perfect, but I totally understand why we can’t give him the attention. It’s just as well really, my late contender was going to be...

Jack Monroe #188 My name is Maximus Rigger, Commander of the Oil Rig, loyal servant to the true emperor, Jack Monroe.
... which would have just made things worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Thanks for the new thread @traumatised sideboard - excellent title....oops and it’s gone 😬

I have been waiting for a new thread because I’m being a conspiracy wanker and wanted to know if any of the forensic fraus are on board with me on this.

So Peaky Mink is back. But it’s Peeky_Mink, they are following one person, that person I believe is a Jack Sock. The 🧦 has said “thank you” but I believe that could be a double bluff 😜

Young John, Jacks super-fan, is following the sock account and the sock account follows Jack (obvs) but also some interesting blue ticker like Mom, Jay Rayner AND channel 4 news 😂😂

Please can someone with better Jackvision have a ganders and give me your thoughts

ETA - the sock account following, along with almost identical blue tickers to our Jackie is also Cato heavy, ADHD heavy, Doctor heavy.

ETA - soz I meant the sock is following jack super fan John 🤦‍♀️
Tanks
298AA9C1-BF66-41E5-B49F-21012F0E075B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Haha that's why I included the runner-up as well, I didn't want to be the one to go against the democratic process and also as I am autistic I am prevented from taking personal responsibility for anything so I thought I'd just let a mod take care of it.

@HotesTilaire oh yeah, yeah, definitely, no worries. No worries at all. Absolutely nothing to worry about. If you were wondering whether you should be worried, you shouldn't. Don't even consider thinking about thinking about being worried.

@Sideboard Bob yes, I did, I wondered if anyone would notice. I'm all about the forensic details, even though I didn't realise there were words in Jack's shirt until it was pointed out 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I know this is horribly OT and I’m a new Frau on this thread. But. Can I please just say this... I’m in the worst place of my horribly (late thirties) adult life. And stumbling across the cabal has actually meant quite a lot to me, because a group of strangers have actually made me smile and laugh out loud. So without sounding like a sad fishing thunder bleep, I just wanted to express my thanks to all of you. Ahem. I’ll stop now.

No really.I’ll stop.

In other ‘news’ Jack is a menace to society and a terrible wanker xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 169
Thanks for the new thread @traumatised sideboard - excellent title....oops and it’s gone 😬

I have been waiting for a new thread because I’m being a conspiracy wanker and wanted to know if any of the forensic fraus are on board with me on this.

So Peaky Mink is back. But it’s Peeky_Mink, they are following one person, that person I believe is a Jack Sock. The 🧦 has said “thank you” but I believe that could be a double bluff 😜

Young John, Jacks super-fan, is following the sock account and the sock account follows Jack (obvs) but also some interesting blue ticker like Mom, Jay Rayner AND channel 4 news 😂😂

Please can someone with better Jackvision have a ganders and give me your thoughts

ETA - the sock account following, along with almost identical blue tickers to our Jackie is also Cato heavy, ADHD heavy, Doctor heavy.

Tanks
She's just so strange. Sock accounts are weird. And def her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I know this is horribly OT and I’m a new Frau on this thread. But. Can I please just say this... I’m in the worst place of my horribly (late thirties) adult life. And stumbling across the cabal has actually meant quite a lot to me, because a group of strangers have actually made me smile and laugh out loud. So without sounding like a sad fishing thunder bleep, I just wanted to express my thanks to all of you. Ahem. I’ll stop now.

No really.I’ll stop.

Welcome, I thought your avatar was a troll doll in an unsavoury pose, but it’s a dinosaur the colour of human skin with bright green hair not on its head, so thats that cleared up. Please do share your lightbulb moment when you discovered that Jack was a slop merchant and reverse Robin Hood, if you wish to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wait who is Young John? Is he the vampire?
He was quite a prolific poster on Jacks page but not seen him for a while, but then she does manage to close comments so not seen any of her fansz (He’s not young btw)

Also sock is following a certain small rodent robot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

No really.I’ll stop.

Similar situation here. Very stressful life times at the moment. This thread and this group makes me absolutely crease up and gives light relief. You’re all hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I looked at the new peeky’s one follower, fizzy, who I conclude is not Jack. No idea who young John is.
Only Time peeks tweeted they got a reply from far, far away.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I typed it into google not twitter because I’m lazy and don’t have the app. LJC was the top result. Dunno why.
6E7DF1D8-3744-40C9-9A3C-CC377F99E6B4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 62
Welcome, I thought your avatar was a troll doll in an unsavoury pose, but it’s a dinosaur the colour of human skin with bright green hair not on its head, so thats that cleared up. Please do share your lightbulb moment when you discovered that Jack was a slop merchant and reverse Robin Hood, if you wish to!
it’s a Dino-troll. I felt it was fitting.
I joined Tattle due to the scamming of a particular influencer. On a quiet day, I found myself looking at other threads that were seemingly popular. I’d heard of Hinch, but Jack was a total mystery. I read the Wiki and laughed my smol head off. I then cross referenced the aspersions with the FACTS on Twitter and realised that you were, indeed, a group of sentient frauen and that Jack was, indeed, a gigantic cocknocker.
Since then I’ve grunked my way earnestly through the archives and although I’m still clearly a newbie, I’ve definitely got the measure of them.
Officially addicted to the hilarity of the thread and already feel like I ‘know’ some of you. Sound a bit desperate now, but definitely think I’ve stumbled across my kin.
Well that was self indulgent. Thanks for listening. Thank(space)you ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.