Jack Monroe #188 Jack sits on a train of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% agree your bedroom should be a peaceful space. There's another thread I follow on here and an influencer has 'done up' her bedroom and has a TV on the wall surrounded by loads of cluttered wonky pictures. It honestly made me feel anxious looking at it so I don't know how you could have a relaxing sleep in a room like that.

She also uses her bed as a dining table. I just can't imagine that space being very peaceful or separate or comforting if you're basically using it for everything.

What's next, bed toilets? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Jack not tweeting about her local football club and all the stuff surrounding them getting relegated out of the league? We know she doesn’t care about kickyball unless she can make some money out of it, but having a league football team v a non league one makes a huge difference to the economy of a town.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I've often struggled with insomnia, and one of the most common recommendations is to keep the bed for sleeping (and sex), and do everything else elsewhere. It's particularly hard nowadays I think, because there's so much we do on our phones, but it really makes a big difference.

Jack should try it. But then again, there are many things Jack should try...
if you recommend it of course she will have tried it millions of times before :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thank you all, and much love back at you on the opposite side of the world @MaineCoonMama x

Been a rough night, but definitely in the right place. He’s over ‘the worst’ of it, apparently, despite appearances. Thank you all for your good wishes, you’re a lovely lot xxx
That’s a relief. Hope recovery is swift x

Also: I used to eat in bed quite a lot when I lived in university halls. I don't anymore, because it's gross, you get crumbs everywhere, and I've read some convincing articles which suggest it can contribute to poor mental health.

I can still understand people occasionally eating in bed, but MACKEREL AND EGG NOODLES??? Really???

During the breakfast bowl phase she and LJC were always eating in bed too. The state of those sheets...
Maybe I was guilty of that as well. But we were grim, we used to smoke in bed sometimes. Such a fire hazard and I don’t think we had a sense of smell. How did we survive our early 20s?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
250 days, that’s amazing! Congratulations. Those ODAATs soon add up eh ♥

I totally agree, Jaccination will be the worst Jack. We would have definitely heard about it if she’d had it - if nothing else, to validate her claims of many ailments that qualified her to get to early (well I know in Scotland the 40/41 year olds are being invited but they’re maybe onto the 30s in England)
Thankyou Lenny 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's still lurking on twitter - she's liked a few posts, including one that tagged her half an hour ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Sausagne? Just why?
So often with Jack's concoctions I feel like Ian Malcolm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I know I've said this before but I felt sick looking at that fauxange. Why must she mangle language( manguage?) as well as food? Sacrilege and nothing less.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.