Jack Monroe #188 Jack sits on a train of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment on the Del Monte upside down chicken insta post -
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 12.07.16.png

Et voila, looks delish!

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 12.10.57.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
She also says in the old tweet about having to use a micro fibre towel for drying it, so when did the dirty leggings technique happen, Jack? Was she washing it with vinegar dregs as well back then?

So many questions! :ROFLMAO:
I thought she wasn’t washing it full stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eww that pineapple looks grim. Haven't they heard you eat with your eyes? I love food like refried beans which don't necessarily look appetising but that pineapple looks it's in an oil drip tray. Looks like it stinks too.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Comment on the Del Monte upside down chicken insta post -
View attachment 566156

Et voila, looks delish!

View attachment 566161
Well duck ... :sick:

Good afternoon ninnies. I have been lurking for the best part of a year, hooting and fizzing the whole time . Who knew that it would take a pineapple travesty to bring me out of hiding?

My origin story? I used to follow Jack on Facebook. It all started getting very murky around kitten time and I found my way to tattle. I have been boring my (very much not so) SB about this thread on a daily basis ever since :D

You are all fabulous, much more so than Mackie could ever hope to be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
I love how all of her on purpose food looks like an accident and ( not a good one)

Nice to meet you @proshootz. Despite what is said on the hellsite we are nice people with great senses of humour l. Oh and we do have faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If this thread creates a couple, I’m leaving
I guess I won't be having a romantic dinner with slopbot at the underground restaurant known as Dishoom then 😢

what about a "throuple" though 😂
And also removed all hair after it fell off in the supermarket (if only Louisa J Compton hadn’t foiled the brexit tin plan!)
View attachment 565845
This is so blatantly guilt tripping LJC it's disgusting, "my exhausted face" "I just needed to take back control" oh do duck off, Fack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
That looks quite grim, although it's not as bad as some things I've seen. The actual recipe idea isn't necessarily bad, but there's got to be a way of getting it actually looking nice.
not my kind of thing but I agree, it is just like she has made absolutely 0 effort, I bet del monte are thrilled with this

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jack has now gone 63 hours without tweeting! On the main account at least 😉 🧦

If this continues I don’t think I’ll be able to keep track of the hours much longer, anything beyond 48 hours is too much for my dyscalclia, I feel like Pythagoras! 📐

Welcome @proshootz ! For a minute I thought you were going to confess that you had made the pineapple monstrosity!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have been intrigued by mention of the reverse rats tail so went on a historical grunk. For any newer frau: Thread #71 does not disappoint.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 566063
thanks for this Hotes, you've given me another reason to rage about Jack.

When I was 12 my biggest reason for wanting to leave home was that I could make chips whenever I wanted to, even in the middle of the night. 40 odd years later I've still not done this cos it's a bloody stupid idea that only a teenager would entertain.

Can you imagine sharing a house with a manic pixie who skips about the kitchen at 2am on those unusually large feet? Banging pots down on the hob, chopping stuff up, chucking dirty pots in the sink? And if that racket doesn't wake the entire house up, the smells certainly would..

She's an assault on all the senses which is ironic seeing as she claims to have Autism.
Also: I used to eat in bed quite a lot when I lived in university halls. I don't anymore, because it's gross, you get crumbs everywhere, and I've read some convincing articles which suggest it can contribute to poor mental health.

I can still understand people occasionally eating in bed, but MACKEREL AND EGG NOODLES??? Really???

During the breakfast bowl phase she and LJC were always eating in bed too. The state of those sheets...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Also: I used to eat in bed quite a lot when I lived in university halls. I don't anymore, because it's gross, you get crumbs everywhere, and I've read some convincing articles which suggest it can contribute to poor mental health.

I can still understand people occasionally eating in bed, but MACKEREL AND EGG NOODLES??? Really???

During the breakfast bowl phase she and LJC were always eating in bed too. The state of those sheets...
It's honestly never appealed to me my husband made me breakfast in bed with re kids for mother's Day, but I actually get up and sit on the edge of the bed to eat it. It's weird it's awkward and like you said it can be messy. I understand the teenagers and students doing in the the privacy of their own room because when you live at home it's your own place but not a fully gown adult with their own house. We don't even watch TV in bed. We have a TV in the room that the kids use when they want to watch different things but myself and the husband never use it.

Reactions: 28
@colouredlines YeS! My husband eats in bed sometimes, it's so gross. He woke up with chocolate all down his arm once because he'd been scoffing Easter eggs and a rogue one got away and melted on him. It's normally just snacks or a toastie, never a full meal but I can't even drink tea in bed unless I'm really sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's honestly never appealed to me my husband made me breakfast in bed with re kids for mother's Day, but I actually get up and sit on the edge of the bed to eat it. It's weird it's awkward and like you said it can be messy. I understand the teenagers and students doing in the the privacy of their own room because when you live at home it's your ow don place but not a fully gown adult with their own house. We don't even watch TV in bed. We have a TV in the room that the kids use when they want to watch different things but myself and the husband never use it.
I've often struggled with insomnia, and one of the most common recommendations is to keep the bed for sleeping (and sex), and do everything else elsewhere. It's particularly hard nowadays I think, because there's so much we do on our phones, but it really makes a big difference.

Jack should try it. But then again, there are many things Jack should try...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.