Jack Monroe #187 Who does she think she is, flippin' Cher?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming out of lurking to say I do like the hats! Also to share this tragic loss with you, such a beautiful plumage
47B59EDC-9E79-4ED1-B5DC-E8E0DC21A699.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Fits you perfectly.

I'm going to have to sue Tattle though for never providing a hat that fits an open tin of carrots. Not everyone has a neurotypical head, Tattle!
For a long time I didn’t realise your avatar contained a tin lid, I thought it was a woolly hat 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A very hesitant grunk this morning (I'm on a 24 hr blood pressure monitoring thing and don't want any Jack nonsense skewing the results :ROFLMAO: ) but HATS! I am overjoyed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ffs I’ve got a very ouchy mouth AND a really deep splinter in my finger from gardening to distract from ouchies. I just don’t know what letters I should put after my name, I’ll pop to A&E and check.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
A very hesitant grunk this morning (I'm on a 24 hr blood pressure monitoring thing and don't want any Jack nonsense skewing the results :ROFLMAO: ) but HATS! I am overjoyed.
Imagine if it did, and having to explain the cabal, and all of Jack's antics as the reason why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What bothers me about the flower embroidery is that the roots start before the soil, so part of them are in the air. That's not how flowers work.
Maybe she’s ripping them up with her bare hands and throwing them at the wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.