Jack Monroe #187 Who does she think she is, flippin' Cher?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome to thread 187. Please excuse my mincing of your oath for the thread title, @SweetTransvestite but it is considered TOO RUDE for Tattle (and thank you for nominating the words @ChocolateMuffin). Your prize is a six-pack of #gifted Yakult.

In the previous thread:
-Jack continued to leave us breadcrumbs about where she is and what she's doing and we still don't care
-she disappeared from social media again only to reappear less than twelve hours later with renewed vigour
-she (allegedly) did some embroidery on a denim shirt so brace yourselves for Embroidery Jack who is already taking commissions that I'm sure will definitely come to fruition and not wither and die on @kachoochoo's to-do list vine

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Apologies, not sure how to link to previous thread.

'She really is. She is definately the sort of person that would...' Anything you'd like to tell us, @Lanie... something beginning with H, perhaps? ;)😘

Apologies, @Pocahontas - off topic. *Smacks top of own hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello and welcome to thread 187. Please excuse my mincing of your oath for the thread title, @SweetTransvestite but it is considered TOO RUDE for Tattle (and thank you for nominating the words @ChocolateMuffin). Your prize is a six-pack of #gifted Yakult.

In the previous thread:
-Jack continued to leave us breadcrumbs about where she is and what she's doing and we still don't care
-she disappeared from social media again only to reappear less than twelve hours later with renewed vigour
-she (allegedly) did some embroidery on a denim shirt so brace yourselves for Embroidery Jack who is already taking commissions that I'm sure will definitely come to fruition and not wither and die on @kachoochoo's to-do list vine

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
Thanks for the new thread.

Also I don't think she's well enough known to be just her first name, in fact when I read the title and put her name in I thought of jack duckworth.
Apologies, not sure how to link to previous thread.

'She really is. She is definately the sort of person that would...' Anything you'd like to tell us, @Lanie... something beginning with H, perhaps? ;)😘

Apologies, @Pocahontas - off topic. *Smacks top of own hand.
Erm.... No?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I’m sad I was too late with my thread suggestion: #187 Congrats on the embroidery, now shout about your ailments less noisily

In other news, I am ashamed proud to say I spent a large portion of my bank holiday weekend grunking and hooting like a good’n.

I am quietly impressed that you guys are able to predict all The Jacks moves so brilliantly. I was sure they really would be off social media after the sadfishing. What is the collective term for all of Jacks personalities?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh I’m sad I was too late with my thread suggestion: #187 Congrats on the embroidery, now shout about your ailments less noisily

In other news, I am ashamed proud to say I spent a large portion of my bank holiday weekend grunking and hooting like a good’n.

I am quietly impressed that you guys are able to predict all The Jacks moves so brilliantly. I was sure they really would be off social media after the sadfishing. What is the collective term for all of Jacks personalities?
A sadfish of Jacks
A chaos of Jacks
An anchoïade of slop goblins

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Found some old holiday pics this afternoon from the mid 90s and I’m worried:
Denim shirt, check. Hideous striped trousers, check. Grim chunky trainers, check. AM I JACK?!
49AA8D44-C7B5-4A90-B264-D08779ED8FFB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

A bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Does Jack honestly think Instagram and Twitter exist on separate planets?

Twitter Jack: I must come off twitter for my MH.
iG Jack: upload as much shite as possible for likes.

There is now a picture wearing said shirt.

Lots of blue tick likes and comments.

Today can do one.
0E801F5C-D26D-47FE-B607-BD238E9F35DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Today can do one.
Chin up, buttercup, maybe the recipe for the granola is in her embroidered pocket? Plus, it's polite of her to let us know she's still at the hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I am genuinely flabbergasted she spent the bank holiday weekend, in a hotel, sewing. What a complete waste of money, especially on her supposed budget.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Mendacious? snollygosting charlatans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Good question!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Today can do one.View attachment 559424
She looks so uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.