Jack Monroe #187 Who does she think she is, flippin' Cher?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Cinco de Mayo Hellman’s
Tequilas all round 🍹🙄 no goddam shot glasses, margaritas and tequila sunsets it is!
Mendacious mariachi

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just a simple message to Jack, through the medium of embroidery

il_570xN.1398439100_ptp0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry guys, mid-grunk here and confirming I got one of of those JW letters as well! Freaked me out a bit, my parents were in the JW church for around 10 years, Aunt A and family are life long members. I ended up burning it in a Satanic ritual recycling it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Never mind, if ever we needed a reminder that tattle is based in America, here it is! Boas Cinco de Maio my Mexican amigos, Mala casa chickas?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
That jaunty sombrero is bringing out my inner chola today! Buenos Dias gringos and gringas! Arriba!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Errrr

I don’t like the hats 😬

I will however by Cabal merch, although I’d rather not wait 73 years for Jack to make it once ordered.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Saw this on twitter - thought of Jack for reasons I can’t imagine.

(Haven’t squiggled him for credit purposes, he’s a cartoonist in the US, nothing to do with JM and seems fairly public with the cartoons, happy to edit and squiggle if I should!)

View attachment 559598
Oooo the temptation to edit it everytime mackie does a recipe, and drop in the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOVE the Cinco de Mayo hats 💜💜💜💜💜gonna break out the tortilla chips in celebration ....also with the JW chat ,many many years ago had a couple of God botherers knock on our door ,one of whom was VERY cute and got my gaydar dinging anyway long story short he came back and we had a 3 some ,I sort of think I was helping even things out ....#gaysogoingtohellanywayapparently mind you when I was younger I went to Heaven regularly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
There's an Instagram account called celeb face that highlights the photoshop fails and compares celebs own photos and unedited photos. Its truly scary how much you can manipulate photos & video.
Is mackie on there? There are plenty of fails around

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hats! We have hats!
Once Jack opens her embroidery business I reeeeally want to commission some plain white tshirts with her own sayings embroidered on the pocket. Just a white tshirt with a tiny packet of mince and “well it just is innit. They take fat out and put fat in” or whatever the quote is. And one with the little prayer hands emoji and “thanks very Matt much, Matt” underneath

She’d have to fulfil me orders to get the money but it would really piss her off
we have got to have thank you very Matt much Matt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.