Jack Monroe #187 Who does she think she is, flippin' Cher?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoooo hats. Hats every day would be amazing.

This is sort of OT I've been watching Still Game again and in the episode after Tam 'dies' where Navid nearly runs him over in the van. Just before that, Navid is listening to the radio in the van and the radio host is going on about Sherbert dabs, opal fruits and other sweets from yesteryear. Is Jack a secret fan?
Jack's a not-so-secret fan of shite patter, for definite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought I'd change my profile picture to see how I'd look wearing a sombrero. Anyone think I should buy one?

I could get Jack to embroider it with "I'm a literal food expert" on the front.
I bet that’s a picture of actual you too is it, you wee distinguished gentleman!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There's always one 😆

The Mexican mayo chico will not be offering you a Hellmann's sample for this mayonnaise based holiday!

View attachment 560277
Mmmm cute papi with very nice forearms thank(space)you ,I could think of one or two things i could do with the mayo ...

Maybe her ladyship is feeling tired wearing that very large hat whilst filming of the 2nd Downton film progresses 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mmmm cute papi with very nice forearms thank(space)you ,I could think of one or two things i could do with the mayo ...

Maybe her ladyship is feeling tired wearing that very large hat whilst filming of the 2nd Downton film progresses 😁
Absolutely exhausted dear heart:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooo hats! Nice to see @MancBee real face for a bit 😂

Embroidery Jack is dull but at least she’s given us something to talk about! She can’t stand the thought of us going off topic for more than 5 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Isn’t Nigella taking away everything the smol pixie has spent their life working on? Tins are Jacks, Mom!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
There is no way Jack is silent for this long. She isn't in treatment, and she must be getting her likes, engagement and attention from somewhere. No way could a narcissist stay away from Twitter for this long without a sock puppet.

There's an alt Peeky Mink account out there somewhere. @Veronicaaa do your thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Isn’t Nigella taking away everything the smol pixie has spent their life working on? Tins are Jacks, Mom!!!
This isn’t Jack’s life’s work, jack can’t afford a tin opener so only buys tins with ring pulls. Or is it that tins with ring pulls are too expensive so she has to buy a tin opener? But she can’t afford a tin opener cos she spends all her weekly shopping allowance on Ocado tins with ring pulls?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.