Jack Monroe #187 Who does she think she is, flippin' Cher?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨🧦🚨
Some interesting follows on their insta. But could very well be coincidence

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It was weird though when Jack suddenly started posting loads about her son after years of keeping him private. She was 'single parent' of the year who didn't even have a spare hour to go back to her beloved karate classes or go for a run. Momfluencer novelty must've worn off after the pizza oven was used once.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m in to, I’ll bring my foraging skills and leave cottagecore behind.
Does living in an actual cottage make one cottagecore? Somehow I don't think that the pile of bricks and two cast iron fireplaces waiting for retrofitting outside add to the required ambience.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Embroidery Jack is quite inoffensive as Jacks go. Knitting Jack was for some reason worse but neither would reach the Top 20 Worst Jacks list 2021. Unless she does a massive chaos, the number one spot looks to be occupied by Mining My Trauma for Social Media Attention With No Regards for the Feelings of Others Jack for the remainder of the year.

I'd taken having hats into consideration when I last changed my avatar but the bloody thing's hovering over my head like an unexpected butterfly that makes you gasp in wonder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I would never be that stuck to cook this Mel Donte.

Although that’s quite the talent managing to turn chicken then colour of the dirt on her embroidered shirt.
The post is an hour old but the link is still the four day old salad. Way to go, Del Monte. Professional as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I would never be that stuck to cook this Mel Donte.

Although that’s quite the talent managing to turn chicken then colour of the dirt on her embroidered shirt.
The pineapple really does look super greasy. I think I would send it back to the kitchen if I was eating out.

I hate greasy food, I drain off our fryups on kitchen paper before serving, otherwise I feel sick

Reactions: 26
i can't believe she's gone from one shirt to a professional embroiderer. It's jollof rice that one batch of kombucha all over again.

H A T S

That is all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ha! I forgot the ‘hatred of daughters of literal barons’ phase. Obvs only applied to the sister of sentient coat hanger, not Gizzi or Nigella 🤷‍♀️
Also hasn't nigella dad served in thatchers cabinet. I mean if you're going to hate Tories doesn't everyone hate the old iron lady.

Perhaps because nigella is hot she is ok. No offence to gizzi or anyone else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I know I need to let it go, but I still don't understand what is upside down about the chicken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I know I need to let it go, but I still don't understand what is upside down about the chicken.
The skins on the thighs that end up being rancid and slimy instead of crisp and seasoned, due to them being placed upside down in the dish and swimming in juice. It’s a very hard pass from me. And I like pineapple on savoury stuff!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.