Jack Monroe #186 The bromelain in canned pineapple is denatured

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on she she hasnt tweeted her fellow poverty cook MR too see if he's ok after all the chaos at old Trafford today. I am shooketh.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I didn't have any side effects with the first one. I can't wait for Jack to have hers, I would put money on her having every side effect listed.
I didn't have any side effects..... I was shaking and felt nauseous when I got there then burst into tears with relief once Doc had done it. Poor bloke was genuinely concerned that I was ok... I had built it up in my head to a really scary horrific experience that I wasn't sure I could go through with.
Was then mortified!!! (Especially because there is a hot doctor at my surgery and it was him who did it, can't ever make an appointment with him again!)

Relating this back to Jack, I was so embarrassed that I cried over a jab... there is no way I could behave like her on twitter and not be in a permanent state of horrific mortification.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve never seen LOD and have no intention of watching it either, so all of the quotes and character stuff go right over my head. 🤷‍♀️ I’ll get me coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Quite. We all know that the only male chef able to use such phrases as ‘Unctuous, filling and restorative, it has legendary status among the team of grape pickers at Auxey-Duresses in Burgundy.’ is the Alan Partridge of Cornwall.

View attachment 556674
RS is so annoying to watch. Hes so messy, and as soon as the food enters his mouth he is jabbering on about how good it is. Bloody chew it first!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d try but I’d quite like to live until my next birthday - plus, I don’t believe in wasting money or food on what will inevitably turn out to be a jar of regret and doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi Ladies been lurking but have to jump in but EDDIE........ ??!!!
Really? 😂
Obviously just started watching the new series and I'm waiting for Ben 😍
You lot do make me laugh every day xx
Rocky had a good go at an approximation of what Jack would be like on Below Deck. I wondered if she was following Jack’s technique. She must have been taught it when she went to coolinary school the guest vommed after eating her food

Salad with cacao nibs for contrast (Oreo cookie crumbs)
Oysters with grenadine syrup “for colour”

Make him walk the plank 🥕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d try but I’d quite like to live until my next birthday - plus, I don’t believe in wasting money or food on what will inevitably turn out to be a jar of regret and doom.
For me it’s the shame of my husband potentially finding them & asking what the duck they are. How could you explain such an atrocity...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
For me it’s the shame of my husband potentially finding them & asking what the duck they are. How could you explain such an atrocity...
He’s already gone through the secondhand trauma with you grating one (1) portobello mushroom (and not getting much yield).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I've never seen lod either, but I'm at the in laws (got mr kcc's son for the weekend and we stay here when we do cos his room's here, so it's a childcare/bubble sitch. not as many bubbles as JM, like. and, if it was up to me, we definitely wouldn't be here. ever)

anyhoo, they've got it on, so if anyone would like to get me up to date, that'd be great! 😊

(I am, of course, kidding)

• Haha
  • Heart
Grabs hat and scarf (no embroidery) and joins you
Babe same. Never watched it, I watch ch 91 PBS America mostly. Yet I still know everyone in LOD and every bleeping storyline so I guess I am excited to find out who the H is.

• Haha
My entire LoD experience has been the final two eps because I'm maverick like that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now LoD has finished can we expect a Jack tweet about it?

And for Martin Compston Rose Leslie fans she is on the new BBC drama, Vigil soon.

Swoon.

Who cares about Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.