Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else did, though. If it was an ad it was a rubbish one given that all the cans of that particular brand were turned the wrong way round.
I've thought about that part though, they were all deliberately turned away to get a squiggle to go 'what dem' on her twitter, I dunno if they did, but we did here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
and loads of that Nocco - that’s a pretty hardcore energy drink, they stock it at my gym. Although if she is bodybuilding......
yeah they are really "niche" drinks to stock, unless you are staying in some kind of health spa or something. I didn't even think hotels were open yet? none of the ones near me are

Reactions: 32
I mentioned last thread about an ex-colleague who does gay history walking tours. He's now doing some through FB Live - not the same, of course, but great if you're bored. Will pop a link over in F&D now for anyone who's interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't usually miss hotels, but after looking at Jack's choice of hotel I'm starting to crave a holiday 😭
Me and my friend go on holiday together and because we can't at the moment we play a kind of hotel room Top Trumps - we screenshot photos from hotel websites and rate them.
We aren't bothered about the fridges.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wherever she is it’s mortifying that she’s not got any work, responsibilities, or friends that either need her there, or have noticed her gone. How genuinely sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Imagine how the crappy Bungalow smells right now, with all those daffodils left to rot...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
“Hello I’m phoning about my booking. I’m Jack monroe and I’ve been working with Marcus Rashford on free school meals, can you make sure there is no alcohol in the fridge”
"and I was in the highly successful Daily Kitchen Live, I am sure you saw it"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I honestly don't think she is at home. I think us speculating she is makes us look bonkers, to be honest. Sorry guys.
Thats when I like this thread the best. I love truly insane suggestions a Frau occasionally comes up with. It just makes me laugh. I also think it makes it really hard for her not to join in.

On that note, I'm pretty sure Jack Monroe is one of the lizard people and is in a forest worshipping an owl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She really has such a massively over inflated ego - all these little hints about unspecified "treatment", secret locations, false names, stalkers. Jack really thinks she's in the top echelons of celebrity. I genuinely believe all this "little old me" stuff is the biggest bag o shite about her whole persona.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Someone else did, though. If it was an ad it was a rubbish one given that all the cans of that particular brand were turned the wrong way round.
You clearly haven’t seen her Hellman’s live!

seriously though what are the rules about ads as the tile thing was pretty blatent and now this (allegedly your honour)
she has obviously had some money in now she has ditched the budget ranges

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You clearly haven’t seen her Hellman’s live!

seriously though what are the rules about ads as the tile thing was pretty blatent and now this (allegedly your honour)
she has obviously had some money in now she has ditched the budget ranges
I don't get why brands like these would advertise with her, the majority of her fans don't seem to be well off, from what I see in comments, it is not at all on brand for her if she is still claiming to be poor

Her follower numbers have been rapidly increasing for the last 12 hours or so, something weird's going on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I don't care where she is or what she's up to but I'm still hooting and fizzing over the revelation that the main ingredient of her tomato soup is someone else's tomato soup!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
If she is there to be a guest on the Marcus and Tom show, she will be saying has had the last laugh.
But that would not excuse her for not calling off the flying monkeys who were disrupting the launch.

• Wow
still on the drinks. the yakult, tropicana and fruit shots are all quite short dated doesn't really make sense for a hotel to put them in a mini bar. perhaps she has finally got that record contract and it is her rider.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Can I ask, if anyone's been blocked by her in the past, could you maybe check that you're still blocked? Because while her numbers are going up steadily, it's not showing up in her follower list (which is to say, the most recent followers remain static, new followers aren't coming up at the top of her list, IYSWIM). So I'm wondering if she's doing a mass unblocking or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.