Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very early this morning @Hollaaa noted that Radison hotels have smeg fridges sometimes. I did google and there is a London one with Union Jack smeg fridges.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I honestly don't think she is at home. I think us speculating she is makes us look bonkers, to be honest. Sorry guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I'm on a reverse Grunk (Grunking from the latest pages back to the beginning of the thread!) and, wow, what can I add that hasn't already been articulated by the cabal!?

That's obviously a full-sized fridge door. I've seen enough hotel minibars to know that this isn't one of them. No one is generous enough to include such fancy drinks (beyond your classic Coca-colas and Schweppes lemonade etc) in the rate of a hotel room. I've even been to the Midland before (where the Tories held their conference when it was in Manc but, rest assured, I wasn't there for that!!!) and I am 99.9% sure that, like most other hotels, they'll give you a large bottle of water with glasses to drink from – not a carafe.

They wouldn't give you two whole limes as well? Where are you going to cut them? Or is Jack going to tell them that she's a cook and they're going to let her play in their Fisher-Price kitchen? I also Google searched Smeg fridges and one of the images that came up was that metal bar that's over three of the shelves to keep bottles and jars in place (lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep easier. We all know where she really is. #nooneissafe

All I'd want is a San Pellegrino limonata or an orangina in a bottle. Is that too much to ask for?
I'm always delighted with an Appletiser when I'm not drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If it is her own fridge, and she is at home, what a strange thing to do, pretend to be in an hotel. A very expensive hotel that has SMEG fridges in their rooms. Stacked to the top with high end drinks. Why not a couple of lemonade and Pepsi? Where is the overpriced chocolate bars? Has anyone ever seen an hotel fridge with that amount of drinks in it?

If she is in an hotel, what a strange thing to do, praise it for providing non alcoholic drinks, but not even say which hotel chain it is. How is that helpful to anyone else? She doesn't have to say which city she is in. A simple "XYZ hotel chains are great, look what they've done for me" would be all that was needed.

But she's at home isn't she?
and a carafe of water is strange. they make a bloody fortune selling those tiny ones to those that can afford to stay in such places. if she is working she must be earning megabucks, to stay in a posh hotel for a few weeks. who does she think she is alan partridge??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think I have discovered her niche.

she could cook for old people,

they often cannot taste food, like it soft and are usually bunged up due to pills so she could move them along.

NExt cook book

Slop for days. ( Old people edition)
I can honestly say my 75-year-old Carmina-Pirahna mum would poke the slop with a long garden cane, wearing her handmade Magic Roundabout cartoon mask and cry 'what the bleeping hell is this'?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.