Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting ,just seen a thing in IG about the Full Time Meals ,apparently on Sat at 10am they will release an ingredients/shopping list for that weeks recipe which will be then released at 11am Sunday ....will we hear a gnashing and a wailing from a certain 'literal food expert ' .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
For those wondering if Jack has her 'real life' friends and family blocked on certain social media accounts, she interacts with her mum on Twitter and her dad on FB at least. So I'd say they see all the bollocks we do 🤷.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Idk why cringe bot wants to make his presence here known. I’d be mortified if I was secretly hanging out with a cabal of “middle aged menopausal women” some of whom are willing to shag Ian Hislop or crusty old Steptoe, yet we are in universal agreement that you are not serving us any 🔥sexual energy🔥
Can confirm that I will not shag Bot. And you all know my standards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
You have had enough time to write and tweet a emotionally manipulative cunty response love, would have thought a couple of retweets of MR and TK would have been quicker. 🤷‍♀️
She's got time reading all of our waffling on too! It's bloody creepy she keeps taking phrases and sentiments from here and using them.

I swear she keeps copying exact phrases I use, I know we joke, and someone called me an oracle, but, I think it's bleeping freaky, and it's riling me upside lolololol Obv trying to play it down as just a schizophrenic paranoia thing, but, seriously, Jack, leave me alone, I don't want to be your friend!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Trifle defender saying arguments among followers over whose territory it is are an unnecessary distraction.
Good for her. As usual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
She's got time reading all of our waffling on too! It's bloody creepy she keeps taking phrases and sentiments from here and using them.

I swear she keeps copying exact phrases I use, I know we joke, and someone called me an oracle, but, I think it's bleeping freaky, and it's riling me upside lolololol Obv trying to play it down as just a schizophrenic paranoia thing, but, seriously, Jack, leave me alone, I don't want to be your friend!!!!
She’s done it to me and others before. It’s really not paranoia.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Even in a food bank you’re pretty much spot on. Every one will be different because you adjust to your demographic, but in non-covid times we had a core package that was basically the same for everyone (with small variations for veggie etc) then all the random stuff that was donated was on a shelf and people could take or leave it on top of the basic package.
Quoting myself which is terrible form but I’ve been thinking about this since.

I think it’s one of the many (unintentionally?) harmful things Jack does actually, making people think that when you go to a food bank you get such a random assortment of food that you’d need to resort to the myriad of bizarre combinations she invents.

It will potentially put people off going to them because they’ll think “what’s the point if I’m getting all of that random tit” when actually 99.9% of them have really put a lot of thought into what they hand out and have a lot of sensible, practical suggestions for what to do with their packages without resorting to her crappy slop. It’s like she can’t resist undermining everything under the guise of being helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

You obviously hit home hard with your observations, and seeing as how you are bang on with your predictions too, and they are most likely the cause of much gnashing and wailing from the smol pixie.
Allow yourself some comfort from that. 😁

I would feel sad for anyone else that was so demonstrably unhappy but her vile emotionally manipulative behaviour, her nasty responses to squigs, her blatant lies and grifting,and her refusal to take any responsibility for the consequences of her behaviour but continually blame others, makes it impossible. And that actually does make me feel sad about my own lack of compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my gosh, thank you @HotesTilaire & @Cack Slumrow It is so freaky!!! Thank god other's get it too so it's not just me thinking squiffy! (I was getting proper spooked out lol)

It kind of shows how she's got no personality of her own and needs to assimilate herself by copying others. It's low key pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think people need to move away from seeing food poverty as one particular thing (which affects one “type” of person)
One thing I liked about Jack 8n the old days was the microwave food ideas - I did swap porridge oat cups for a reusable pot with oats and milk powder. Someone moved to “temporary accommodation” aka a hotel has different needs than someone who has a kitchen but sudden loss of income, or someone who has a kitchen but limited skills and limited money for gas/electric.
Even if there was a “one size fits all” answer Jack wouldn’t be it. Really there should be campaigning attached (hello Marcus) for instance families living in hotels should be given enough money/vouchers to eat out (not mc’ds) or delivery food for evening meal, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She has gone very quiet on Twitter. Is she back having treatment I wonder? The whole Jack's working behind the scenes with Marcus and Tom situation is just bizarre. If that were the truth, and it is one of her projects, she would want it to be successful surely. Why not promote it then? Especially when she is being mentioned by squiggles left right and centre. Very odd situation indeed, and could well backfire spectacularly.

Her career is in the toilet. She had better beware, someone might just pull the chain.

Back from the barbers, an hour and a half in the chair (and I had already washed my hair!), never been so long having an haircut. Decided not to go for the skaterboi undercut, Ă  la Jack, or even a light trim. So had the lot off in the style of Huw Edwards.

I thought it would stop me looking like Marcus Wareing, but now I look like Marcus Wareing with a Huw Edwards haircut. 😂
Where's @Alansbigplate when you need them? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope this treatment is intensive therapy for emotionally unstable personality disorder.
Always BPD chucked out innit. Enough man.

Besides, therapy for BPD is no more than a weekly or fortnightly session unless youre actually sectioned. Lets not belittle or throw MH illness statements around.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh my gosh, thank you @HotesTilaire & @Cack Slumrow It is so freaky!!! Thank god other's get it too so it's not just me thinking squiffy! (I was getting proper spooked out lol)

It kind of shows how she's got no personality of her own and needs to assimilate herself by copying others. It's low key pathetic.
Yeah, it's very creepy! I swear my (possible narc) ex used to do this too - he actually copied this one friend of mine's style down to getting the exact same waistcoats and hats, so they looked like twins when they were together!! He would also mock me for using emoji and slang, but now uses the exact same stuff I used to use. You can tell it's not just a natural adoption of fun new language/styles as it's all very calculated. Jack's Nigella cosplay definitely seems like a physical extension of her tendency to copy our 'language'!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ah Jack is a passive agressive knobhead isn't she when someone tweets something and catches her out.

Its blatantly obvious she's had nothing to do with it, Tom K and Marcus seems like they are doing this for all the right reasons rather than just to grab a spot in the limelight, so why wouldn't they mention her name? All this rubbish about not wanting her name mentioned and working behind the scenes has never stopped her mouthing off before!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s done it to me and others before. It’s really not paranoia.
Yes .They have done that to a few of us . Too much time on their hands. Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather and keeping well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.