Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we expecting a barrage of snarky, rehearsed responses once 'the treatment' finishes or will they be too exhausted/traumatised/ouchy/hunchy to comment?
Stay tuned to find out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Convenient also, perhaps, that this apparent "treatment" is being carried out at just the time that Monroe would have known that this project would be launched...she's planned that nicely.
You'd think she'd have the sense to use it as an excuse for her non-involvement. Failed again, Jack.

Reactions: 22
Honesty, major phew moment with other Fraus getting the same creepy copying!!!

Sort of doing a Jack by using my Schizophrenia as an excuse, but, it can make me think people are reading my thoughts and 'stealing my soul', so that the more someone copies the less real I am. I mean, it's bizarre, and that's why it's a MH issue lol! The christ on a bike comment just jarred me and I had a funny moment mentally. Thank you dear cabal for reassuring my mental nonsense as nonsense ♥
It was me who referred to you as an “oracle”. I didn’t even consider how it might affect you by pointing out when these things happen. It was thoughtless of me, and I’m truly sorry. I hope the other fraus’ kind words and reassurances have helped you and you feel a bit better now. x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
New thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.