Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I’ll tell you what I don’t get, and I hope I don’t say this in a way that offends, I should preface by saying I’ve never known poverty myself. But what I don’t get it if you were really poor, and literally had to buy a weeks worth of food for say £20, WHY would you buy ‘weird’/different stuff? (I can’t think of a better word than weird I hope you understand I don’t mean ‘weird’ I mean different, e.g. not run of the mill ordinary stuff you see on the shelves in supermarkets) If you were that desperate what’s wrong with a jacket potato and beans for example? If I didn’t have much money the last thing I’d be doing would be experimenting with kidney beans and pineapple curries. I’d stick to things I knew I liked and were cheap because I couldn’t afford to waste a penny on a recipe I’d never tried before. I understand part of her remit is dealing with what you get in a food bank, but yeah if I’m way off the mark here then as you were, scroll on by and ignore me haha just something I’ve been pondering since finding jack on here

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Maybe I'm old but I just don't get it. I don't get people dancing and lipsyncing on tiktok, I don't get swishing around gurning in mirrors to post on the internet, I don't get why 3,006 people were motivated to hit the like button, it's just an alien concept.

I do realise where I am posting this and what that makes me, but still.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

MancBee

VIP Member
Jack wouldn't be the slightest bit interested in gay history. That would require her to listen to the stories of others, and she is only interested in her story and having people listen to her. I can imagine if she went on such a tour she'd actually be a bit disruptive, as would struggle to listen to someone else speak for so long without interrupting in some way.
I can just imagine her
Tour guide... "this is where Anne Lister stayed when she visited London from her home in Yorkshire. She was known as Gentleman Jack because she wore the attire of a man"

Jack..."excuse me, I'm called Jack, and I once wore trazzzzers to an awards evening. I was voted the 674th most influential lesbian, dontcha know"

Tour guide..."very interesting, Anne Lister came to London with her femail companion, who was in fact her partner "

Jack..." excuse me, I came to London with my femail companion, and she was in fact my partner"

Tour guide..."Hmm, moving on, Anne Lister went on to tour Europe with her companion"

Jack..." excuse me, well wasn't she the lucky one. I never had a holiday for 7 years, then got dumped, just because I wanted surgery and my girlfriend said she liked girls. Well the jokes on her because I'm still a girl.."

Tour guide..." this was in the early 1800's, things were very different then for same sex couples, she wrote all her diaries in code"

Jack..."yea, well, things are no better now. I do my writing password protected, but them mendacious ninies managed to crack my code"

Tour guide..."I think we'll stop now, I've had enough"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I don't know who that is, but I'd do him.

Apologies to all who did not need to know this.
😂😂
Out of all the shocking and controversial things I have ever read on here, Harry, your admission that you’d ‘do’ Pa Steptoe has just shot straight to the top of the leaderboard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Billybellend

Chatty Member
It’s Mrs. B’s birthday today...it’s a mixed one, given the sudden loss of her twin, so it’s lower key than usual.

I did though, as a special treat, show her the colourful ensemble. She said to pass on that she thought it ‘fucking hideous’ and ‘I hope one of the kids has bought me some eye bleach because that’s now emblazoned on my retinas’ 🤣🤣🤣 God I love my wife 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Did anyone else see this? It’s bloody (scuse the pun) amazing. Why isn’t Jacktavist all over this, leave the kickyball for the grownups. Poverty isn’t just about rinsing beans, this is a huge problem for poor girls and women and she should be shouting her ouchy mouth off at Boris/the government about the price of sanitary products. Got to love Lidl got to love Ireland - this is so impressive let’s hope it’s adopted worldwide.
11C62881-7C14-4177-A361-F559DBA786FA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 89
When I was grunking a few hours ago there was still one mention of the password that had been missed in the cull which was like finding the Rosetta Stone. By that point it was decided that slop slagging was verboten due to it being password protected so that was disappointing. I can still post a photo right? I've obscured its identity.

jackfruit monstrosity hidden.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
Wait - isn’t the Tom and Marcus project under Sainsbury’s? Is she genuinely suggesting that they’d have her anywhere near them after what she did? Obviously hate tories beyond words but you don’t drag someone’s disabled dead child into it (I’m not saying his name because it’s disrespectful in this context - obviously he was a whole little person and more than just those 2 descriptors).

And she really expects us to believe she didn’t take this huge personal branding project and preferred to pick the express & another shit Insta live? Ok jan.

This is why we need to stop watching her shit live uno, she’s a moronic cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 86

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Those clothes she has chosen are vile - she's basically picked an outfit to try and draw even more attention to herself.

I'll say this once at the risk of offending the thread, but Jack genuinely is the type of lesbian who makes me feel ashamed to be gay. She's the one who is portrayed in the media as this eccentric, activist, campaigning blogger with a way out there style and changing her pronouns and who she is like the wind. And then people look at her and think that's how gay people are and I hate it, I hate she thinks she's a spokesperson for everything LGBTQ+ when she's probably got less valid opinions than a man in 1912.

If people could scratch beneath the surface they'd see a person who is so deeply unhappy at who they are, with no sense of direction and keeps stealing peoples personality. Personality to Jack is that outfit above, it's crass, distasteful and again just another tool to bring the attention back on her. I really really hope people don't see her and think that is how we all dress/behave/act, she is probably the worst representation of a gay person in a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Jack refusing to retweet or promote this campaign in any way other than mentioning her own involvement demonstrates what a bitter, twisted little individual she really is. She knows the teams behind Tom and Marcus have bigger fish to fry than to address her 'behind the scenes' work, and so gets away with her lies.

But sure, she doesn't tweet about everything. Only diarrhoea, where the tampons are kept, her son's hygiene...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Oh shit, I've just realised exactly what Jack's house reminds me of. One of those hidden object mobile games.

screen1.jpg

The countdown is on! Can you find the following before the clock runs out? Ridiculously expensive DMs, handbag, at least one of Jack's own books, expensive jars from John Lewis, award trophy.

Play Jack's House on the iPhone today and help Jack earn enough coins for her forever home.

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
She has gone very quiet on Twitter. Is she back having treatment I wonder? The whole Jack's working behind the scenes with Marcus and Tom situation is just bizarre. If that were the truth, and it is one of her projects, she would want it to be successful surely. Why not promote it then? Especially when she is being mentioned by squiggles left right and centre. Very odd situation indeed, and could well backfire spectacularly.

Her career is in the toilet. She had better beware, someone might just pull the chain.

Back from the barbers, an hour and a half in the chair (and I had already washed my hair!), never been so long having an haircut. Decided not to go for the skaterboi undercut, à la Jack, or even a light trim. So had the lot off in the style of Huw Edwards.

I thought it would stop me looking like Marcus Wareing, but now I look like Marcus Wareing with a Huw Edwards haircut. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
Watching Prince sing When Doves Cry on TV now. Back in 80's he was gender non conforming, and sexy as all hell. Annie Lenox with her androgynous look, Phil Oakey with his makeup and jewellery (he's another that has aged well). Even as far back as the 70s with Bowie and Patti Smith gender non conformity was around.

Jack, it is not radical, edgy, or new for a bird to wear trazzzzers, so why make a big thing out of it this morning? If you feel comfortable in trazzzzers sodding wear them nobody will turn a hair, it's all been done before...

and done so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Emmapism

VIP Member
Completely off topic but just seen Derek Chauvin has been found guilty and had a small sob. I honestly thought he would get off like a lot of cops do.

Step one!

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Really hate this kind of rhetoric. It’s so divisive and reductive. So what if Tom Kerridge doesn’t have the lived experience of food poverty? He’s using his resource, know how and influence to help others who do.
Tom Kerridge, like Marcus, was on free school meals as a child. Whereas Jack was being ferried to ballet lessons in mummy’s Range Rover. So I would say he knows what he’s talking about. Plus he arranged and provided 80,000 free meals to keyworkers and the vulnerable during lockdown, while Jack did nowt. You have to wonder about these squiggles sometimes.

• Heart