Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to find a new bandwagon to be part of since there is a new cheeky duo in town taking away all her attention.

I can just imagine them thinking whilst reading that MR and TK are getting all up in her niche, ah super League football that will kick them back into touch, now let me learn some kicky ball words.... THAT will teach him to leave me out to dry after our wonderful day. I mean he may have only thought of me as one of other the dinner ladies, but that was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think they got the hump because those journalist were probably asking themwhy bojo was talking to MR about food poverty and not them and now hes talking about football and again not to them since they are besties working together all the time. I mean the amount they "claims" to work with him youd think they would know all about it, since he's in one of the club's involved and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh I've become an Active Member! Cheers fraus especially as Ive been quite inactive recently due to being BUSY at work. I'm behind the times but would like to add I'm still not Jack as I work 9-5 mon to fri & earn less than Jack does on her patreon alone. I may have mentioned before how much this irks me. Also I lay claim to phrases such as : daft as a brush : happy as a sandboy : laughing like a drain : just enough blue in the sky to mend a sailor's trousers 🙄 i have had to prove to my kids that these are actual phrases as they thought i was just mad & talking bollocks :ROFLMAO:

I've been BUSY you can maybe tell from the name in a funereal role. I hope it will be reassuring for my beloved fraus to hear that despite being very busy none of the people i am looking after at this time have passed away from covid & all are beyond 3 score & 10 xx much more normal than this time last year so feel happy dear hearts ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Evening, Cabal. Knackered of Bellend Towers here, cheers for the new thread @Pocahontas and @colouredlines well, what can I say? Nothing says the Caribbean like a grated mushroom, you’re spot on there 😂

(literally, nothing).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I need to clean my glasses because I misread this and thought 'spangle' was a synonym for unruly labia and you were calling them bagels. I am sorry, many apologises much Matt apologies.
Hopefully no one's spangles, beagles, beigels or labia howl at bin men tonight
He will be tomorrow, blue bin Wednesday. I have started doing putting the bins out early in a very passive aggressive way as Mr FF always says he will do it & always forgets so i have to scamper out like a tiny smol bin brownie (a type of fairy fol,, not one of Jack's crappy cakes) at pre 7 am. I love your name disco kebab, I'm a sucker for a bit of EW & F 😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't stop thinking about how confused the grunking fraus must be! the mentions of posh ketchup, wile e coyote, the actual thread title all referencing a redacted recipe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I can't stop thinking about how confused the grunking fraus must be! the mentions of posh ketchup, wile e coyote, the actual thread title all referencing a redacted recipe!
This has been a team effort chaos, my favourite in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Excuse me but what is posh ketchup?

Is it when you use the fancy ( often kept in a pineapple) tampons?

And yes I am gross but I am bored. Everyone in my house is asleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Completely off topic but just seen Derek Chauvin has been found guilty and had a small sob. I honestly thought he would get off like a lot of cops do.

Step one!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
There are two and they both spell bagel beigel as they are decades established 24 hour beigel bakeries. Tourists have no idea of The difference between them. There are differences but they are both delicious.
ETA I want a proper beigel now, those ones from the supermarket aren’t boiled I can tell
So do I, with smoked salmon and cream cheese. Not likely to get a proper one in rural Suffolk. I miss the all night bakery in Finsbury Park.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Excuse me but what is posh ketchup?

Is it when you use the fancy ( often kept in a pineapple) tampons?

And yes I am gross but I am bored. Everyone in my house is asleep.
i hate it anyway so I really don't know about posh versions, but I'm not sure we ever got a conclusive answer, so lemme just trawl back through my gallery for something...

Screenshot_20210413-232935_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When I was grunking a few hours ago there was still one mention of the password that had been missed in the cull which was like finding the Rosetta Stone. By that point it was decided that slop slagging was verboten due to it being password protected so that was disappointing. I can still post a photo right? I've obscured its identity.

jackfruit monstrosity hidden.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
When I was grunking a few hours ago there was still one mention of the password that had been missed in the cull which was like finding the Rosetta Stone. By that point it was decided that slop slagging was verboten due to it being password protected so that was disappointing. I can still post a photo right? I've obscured its identity.

View attachment 538872
"slop slagging verboten" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.