Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrybosch

VIP Member
All sorts for the wiki on that thread reader app!

View attachment 539171
This says so much about her. She had a three-bed flat in a fancy part of town. Why? Sure, she could afford it at the time but it's so strange to me to live somewhere with additional bedrooms you don't need, especially when you are young. When I was young and either single or in relationships, I either rented one bedroom in shared houses or a one-bed flat or a studio flat (I moved a lot - maybe I am Jack after all). It genuinely never occurred to me to get somewhere with a spare bedroom and there were times when I probably could have afforded it.

Her priorities have always involved status. She had a CHESTERFIELD SOFA, guys.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

kachoochoo

VIP Member
also, just noticed the offer is every Tuesday 1-5pm. so, what's the point in retweeting it at 6.43pm on a Tuesday??

• Haha
  • Heart

Terrible

VIP Member
Jack’s biggest problem is that she COULD have been a part of all this, but she’s too bloody lazy to do anything properly. She got a BBC presenting job, and fucked up the first week. Got a slot on ITV, and didn’t bother doing a practise, so ended up with big silences and raw pasta. Same for Hellman’s, Linda McC and Del Monte - just woefully unprepared. Spent the pandemic whinging about butter and cooking anchovy slop, duck eggs, and pomegranate seeds instead of doing anything useful - her lockdown larder, which might have actually helped got abandoned whenever she needed a Dino nap.

She was even handed a golden opportunity on the school meals fiasco from the very beginning, but instead of posting easy cheap meals, compiling £15 food box content lists, and doing a shopping and meal planner, all she wanted to do was go on telly and shout a bit about it.

She’s completely bloody useless.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cgenda

I agree 💯. Like @MancBee I have lived in a world where my ‘lifestyle choices’ have meant that I have had to deal a lot with other peoples view of how I should be. Jackie has really no idea what the world was like before Stonewall, teaching and living in a section / clause 28 world. Standing with Peter Tatchell and being spat at. I am in many ways pleased she doesn’t. But all this look at me, is not a good role model for anyone let alone someone questioning their sexuality. My partner and I years ago went to the door of a lesbian club and were refused entry. With the words this place is not for people like you. As we were not ‘dressed’ as Lesbians in the 90s should look. Sorry this all about me. It just make me so cross that Jackie sees herself as representing of a community! I write this sitting in my it was in the sale seasalt tunic and leggings 😉. I did try and spoiler this sorry. I cannot get it to work on my phone.

Those clothes she has chosen are vile - she's basically picked an outfit to try and draw even more attention to herself.

I'll say this once at the risk of offending the thread, but Jack genuinely is the type of lesbian who makes me feel ashamed to be gay. She's the one who is portrayed in the media as this eccentric, activist, campaigning blogger with a way out there style and changing her pronouns and who she is like the wind. And then people look at her and think that's how gay people are and I hate it, I hate she thinks she's a spokesperson for everything LGBTQ+ when she's probably got less valid opinions than a man in 1912.

If people could scratch beneath the surface they'd see a person who is so deeply unhappy at who they are, with no sense of direction and keeps stealing peoples personality. Personality to Jack is that outfit above, it's crass, distasteful and again just another tool to bring the attention back on her. I really really hope people don't see her and think that is how we all dress/behave/act, she is probably the worst representation of a gay person in a long time.

• Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Idk why cringe bot wants to make his presence here known. I’d be mortified if I was secretly hanging out with a cabal of “middle aged menopausal women” some of whom are willing to shag Ian Hislop or crusty old Steptoe, yet we are in universal agreement that you are not serving us any 🔥sexual energy🔥
Can confirm that I will not shag Bot. And you all know my standards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Wow another amazing coincidence, a twitter twat a thon just as the news breaks that George Floyd’s killer has been found guilty. She really is white as mayo, and twice as dense.

• Heart
  • Haha

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Utter bollocks.

She live-tweeted a bout of the shits. If there's anything she doesn't shout about, I have yet to see it. Also seems to have plenty of time to endlessly name search herself, engage in riveting discussions about crisp flavours and arrange her warehouses of charity shop crockery for the 'gram.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
"I just don't shout about everything I do"

That's precisely what you ARE supposed to do, you complete and utter moron. These people are paying you to promote their campaigns to your audience. And you do an unbelievably crap job of it time and time again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack's fans are the worst. This is from a bretxiteer.

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 09.29.40.png

It being early yet, isn't it likely that some - of her followers at least - are going to be making reference to it on her feed throughout the day?
Rather than - ' I was involved, I'm busy', would it be so hard for her to tweet her wholehearted support of this wonderful venture? Even from a PR point of view, its better than what she has replied so far, which comes over as slightly sulky, imo.
TBH I think she'll rather enjoy people implying that Marcus and Tom are stealing her thunder, she won't want to shut it down because the more its out there the more 'true' it gets, in her mind. She cares less about the cause than she does about her own publicity.

• Sad
  • Haha

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Ooh I've become an Active Member! Cheers fraus especially as Ive been quite inactive recently due to being BUSY at work. I'm behind the times but would like to add I'm still not Jack as I work 9-5 mon to fri & earn less than Jack does on her patreon alone. I may have mentioned before how much this irks me. Also I lay claim to phrases such as : daft as a brush : happy as a sandboy : laughing like a drain : just enough blue in the sky to mend a sailor's trousers 🙄 i have had to prove to my kids that these are actual phrases as they thought i was just mad & talking bollocks :ROFLMAO:

I've been BUSY you can maybe tell from the name in a funereal role. I hope it will be reassuring for my beloved fraus to hear that despite being very busy none of the people i am looking after at this time have passed away from covid & all are beyond 3 score & 10 xx much more normal than this time last year so feel happy dear hearts ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
God she's so cringe! That stuff about ~being involved~, she's obviously on some sort of narc high.

She's also doing a HUGE disservice to Viv, so I feel I must put in a good word. She's one of my favourite designers, and back in the days when I had a decent disposable cash income, I spent quite a lot of it on her clothes. Never full price, but at sales / outlets / etc, where you could get real bargains. She makes well-crafted jumpers, skirts, blouses, jackets and coats which are beautifully cut, made with quality material, and she's about the only designer I can think of who actually understands and caters for womanly shapes - you know, boobs and hips - and her clothes are genuinely flattering. Yet whenever Jack dons one of her garments she somehow manages to make her designs looks cheap and crumpled and hideous. This is NOT what Viv would have wanted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Ok maybe I was wrong the other day. Looking at that makes it quite conceivable she had 250 bags of rubbish.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
And why would you care who is doing it as long as the meals are cheap, tasty and easy to follow?

If you're drowning you don't judge the hand that pulls you from the sea.

Fucking idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Flumps

VIP Member
I think that the Marcus Rashford/Tom Kerridge campaign is launched today. Very good coverage in this BBC article. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-56825700

It would be nice if Jack could retweet it without trying to elbow their way in there. As in 'I remember fondly when I showed Marcus how to rinse beans, etc.'.
This made me a bit teary. I am hormonal and given to teariness (and fucking massive spots on my chin) this week, but still. He's just so lovely and this whole campaign has been so well thought out. I love that MR and presumably the team are using his inexperience to show that it's ok to try stuff and not do it perfectly first time (poor MR - not one and done like some of us), and that they've thought about how best to reach the people they're trying to reach (turns out Twitter not quite the centre of everyone's world). It's beautifully done, and it's all so charming and decent and wholesome. It's large scale kindness and care and understanding and I am so here for it.

You know what might be cool - if the world becomes a bit more normal again, though there's ways round it if not, I guess online would work - would be to take this and drive it into communities, embed it, by training up a small army of volunteer cookery teachers who could continue it on, for their own communities, and run small classes for kids or even parents that regularly update the skills. If it was a charity thing you could use donations to potentially buy ingredients for students and get food safety certificates etc for volunteers. Cooking classes aren't revolutionary I grant you, but with the backing of this campaign I reckon you could get close to making them cool(ish).

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
😬 As if you'd be involved in something like that and keep your trap shut Jack. Poor Tom and Marcus, doing fantastic work, and having that lunatic attaching herself to them.
Exactly. And why would she keep quiet? Why would she not actively promote the causes? As far as I can see she hasn't retweeted any of the tweets about the projects Marcus and Tom are involved in. She has not acknowledged them at all. Why would she not do this if she was so heavily involved behind the scenes and thought it a worthy cause?

ETA Possibly relying on them both being too polite to actually say she had nothing to do with it - or minimal input at the very beginning at most ie an email or two.

Last edited:
  • Heart