Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only hear this in David Brent's voice.

(And oh dear. I feel a bit sorry for her with this insistence she was asked to be involved with these MR and TK initiatives. And implying she had to turn them down. We all know she'd bite their hands off. Cringe).

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Also, Jack must have gone looking for this tweet from over one year ago to like it in the last hour or so 😐

0C68A810-4FC8-4DAE-99A0-28E9DEE6E10D.jpeg
BF24CC81-B14F-4ACE-8C79-093282AAD16A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Also, Jack must have gone looking for this tweet from over one year ago to like it in the last hour or so 😐

View attachment 539108View attachment 539109
Ahahaha is that seriously the only proof she has? A tweet from a year ago?
This is so cringe. As if MR or TK would not have acknowledged her involvement somehow. They are both too nice too sideline her if it were true.
(Unless she had begged for her input to remain under wraps - like her secret government advisory role 😂😂😂).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Jack’s subject is not food, poverty or criticizing Tory politicians. It’s slop, sloppy food, sloppy writing, sloppy with possessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh my god, the sheer cringe of it. Why does she always act like she's had to be consulted over these things and always 'behind the scenes'. She's so far behind the scenes she's not involved at all. Also noticed her latest posts haven't reached the dizzying heights that we now know are always possible! Three hundred and something for that questionable outfit post, even in all its absolute hilarity 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
😬 As if you'd be involved in something like that and keep your trap shut Jack. Poor Tom and Marcus, doing fantastic work, and having that lunatic attaching herself to them.
Exactly. And why would she keep quiet? Why would she not actively promote the causes? As far as I can see she hasn't retweeted any of the tweets about the projects Marcus and Tom are involved in. She has not acknowledged them at all. Why would she not do this if she was so heavily involved behind the scenes and thought it a worthy cause?

ETA Possibly relying on them both being too polite to actually say she had nothing to do with it - or minimal input at the very beginning at most ie an email or two.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Her 'proof' that she was involved - an old tweet saying she was! Hahaaaaa. Obv thought better of it and changed it for a different answer that is left open for interpretation - can always trust Jack for that. Her 'involvement' to her, could have been as much as Marcus mentioning he was doing something back on the day they danced around the kitchen in high heels together and her saying it sounded good. Delusional. Hopefully TK will confirm she did indeed work on this and prove us wrong though, always here for that 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 55
When I was grunking a few hours ago there was still one mention of the password that had been missed in the cull which was like finding the Rosetta Stone. By that point it was decided that slop slagging was verboten due to it being password protected so that was disappointing. I can still post a photo right? I've obscured its identity.

View attachment 538872
That actually improves the look of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This twelve colleagues thing is hilarious. Does she think she's christ at the last supper?
Who would engineer this non event around choosing from tit clothes and then make a non joke specifying how many people will find it funny?
I can only surmise she is very bored and very lonely.

Plus I agree with previous posters, there's absolutely no way she'd be involved in this tk mr collaboration and not shout it from the rooftops. Her laugh face emoji response to the squiggle ref making assumptions is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
More Viv (RIP). This excusing your spending is silly because you can’t remember whether you are on the pov or being successful. Somehow you try to be both.
Quite. She can't decide between the 'duck you supermarket manager/teacher losers - look how well I'm doing' or 'boo hoo I work onety billion hours a day and still can't pay my rent'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
oh lord. She thinks she can channel Harry Styles with the ‘big gay event’ outfit....
WELL YOU CANT...muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.