Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait - isn’t the Tom and Marcus project under Sainsbury’s? Is she genuinely suggesting that they’d have her anywhere near them after what she did? Obviously hate tories beyond words but you don’t drag someone’s disabled dead child into it (I’m not saying his name because it’s disrespectful in this context - obviously he was a whole little person and more than just those 2 descriptors).

And she really expects us to believe she didn’t take this huge personal branding project and preferred to pick the express & another tit Insta live? Ok jan.

This is why we need to stop watching her tit live uno, she’s a moronic bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Most of those old threads make you roll your eyes or rage a bit, but this one is hilarious. Jack is moving out:

20210421_080712.jpg

Holy tit, her poor landlord! Imagine going for a viewing and seeing...THAT.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Wow, having all these quotes posted together it really shows how she is, eh? It's 2018 and she expresses being well aware that with a large following you have to be careful about creating pile-ons. So that was before THAT MAN and David Williams. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I cannot believe that kitchen.

What happened? I feel so sad for it.

Deposit definitely gone on that property.
I almost did a shriek screamed at the After, even though we've seen that pic before. Just...the Before is such a nice kitchen. The After looks like the home of a serial killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
God she's so cringe! That stuff about ~being involved~, she's obviously on some sort of narc high.

She's also doing a HUGE disservice to Viv, so I feel I must put in a good word. She's one of my favourite designers, and back in the days when I had a decent disposable cash income, I spent quite a lot of it on her clothes. Never full price, but at sales / outlets / etc, where you could get real bargains. She makes well-crafted jumpers, skirts, blouses, jackets and coats which are beautifully cut, made with quality material, and she's about the only designer I can think of who actually understands and caters for womanly shapes - you know, boobs and hips - and her clothes are genuinely flattering. Yet whenever Jack dons one of her garments she somehow manages to make her designs looks cheap and crumpled and hideous. This is NOT what Viv would have wanted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Is she really going to try and take some sort of credit for the Kerridge/Rashford collaboration? All she has done, of late, is demonstrate her increasing irrelevance and unreliability with her book deadlines, shill for Del Monte (and Tile, for free), eat Polish junk food, jollof rice a paella, poison herself with Christ knows what sort of weird maverick concept of a dish, and pretend to have a serious illness which requires intensive TREATMENT!

I would love it if SOMEONE, ANYONE! would highlight to both the chaps about this coat tail hanging on. It’s a disgrace. Imagine being a top flight chef and footballer - both come across as not having enough hours in the day, and old lazy bones here alludes to being in the thick of it. I would be incensed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Is she really going to try and take some sort of credit for the Kerridge/Rashford collaboration? All she has done, of late, is demonstrate her increasing irrelevance and unreliability with her book deadlines, shill for Del Monte (and Tile, for free), eat Polish junk food, jollof rice a paella, poison herself with Christ knows what sort of weird maverick concept of a dish, and pretend to have a serious illness which requires intensive TREATMENT!

I would love it if SOMEONE, ANYONE! would highlight to both the chaps about this coat tail hanging on. It’s a disgrace. Imagine being a top flight chef and footballer - both come across as not having enough hours in the day, and old lazy bones here alludes to being in the thick of it. I would be incensed.
I think it's not worth it for TK or MR to address the coat tail hanging. Both have professions where you need to focus on your own performance and your team to achieve success, an ignore whatever distraction comes along. Better to wait untill they drop off the bandwagon by themselves. I think they won't address coat tail hanging unless in transforms in to flying monkey attack. (JM can't afford that so she'll distract with some nonsense before then).

This is also where they differ hugely form JM. Kerridge and Rashford are succesfull because they obviously work had, can focus and commit themselves (and they have lots of skills and talent). Jack just flaps about on social media, complains a lot, and sometimes gets things like free phone trackers sent to them after a weird story in the 'that didn't happen category'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I think it's not worth it for TK or MR to address the coat tail hanging. Both have professions where you need to focus on your own performance and your team to achieve success, an ignore whatever distraction comes along. Better to wait untill they drop off the bandwagon by themselves. I think they won't address coat tail hanging unless in transforms in to flying monkey attack. (JM can't afford that so she'll distract with some nonsense before then).
I doubt they’ll even see it tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Viv traaazers
Viv dress
Burberry traaazers
Burberry scarf
Burberry pashmina type scarf
Burberry jacket (2)
GFFBD advance was a smeg

How many book advances has she had?
Oh, and the “fancy coffee machine” despite not drinking coffee, or ever seeming to have a machine 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.