Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why so much detail about every single item of clothing she's ever worn with those trousers? This is the type of thing that makes me wonder if some of her self diagnoses could be real šŸ˜‘ then I get the guilts.
Sorry, total downer šŸ¤£šŸ˜·šŸ™Š
Because we were roasting the outfit containing the trousers in the last thread or one before and Jack loves to play peeky mink with us. I donā€™t care, makes them look more of a twunt in front of the squiggles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wear it with those shiny Nike trainers from the tile train escapades and some black socks mate. You'll look a reet Bobby dazzler.
Grunking but I've just read that in the voice of the god that is/was Sid Waddell šŸ¤£ (for non-darts fraus, he was a brilliantly funny commentator) x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Because we were roasting the outfit containing the trousers in the last thread or one before and Jack loves to play peeky mink with us. I donā€™t care, makes them look more of a twunt in front of the squiggles.
Exactly this! Jack's a cheeky little wind up merchant. Those traaaazers need burning.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh gawd I missed that traazers detail. Ooh she is a wily one indeed. I take it all back, squiggles must wonder what the Jeff is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be home and sans LJC if sheā€™s playing PeekyMink so obviously with us at nearly midnight. Someone is annoyed their partner has to work/sleep methinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
same with Wiggles being outed as SBā€™s cake. Somebody has been on a grunka.

ETA to be fair Jack might have wanted to see the lambs. The lambs are fab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The first set of traaazers shown are Vivienne Westwood! Now we know, what Viv would have wanted was to upset the Old Chief.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
ā€œ...Looking busy is my favourite vibe.ā€ You bleeping donkey Jack. Looking forward to your forensic hot take on the recent conviction of Chauvin in the USA whenever you remember that BLM. (Hey Jack, where are the monetised white as mayo receipts?)

I really thought we were at the stage where anyone can dress how they please and not have to label their dress sense ā€œgayā€. Sorry if my anger is misdirected, I agree with Will Youngā€™s recent rage at a judge on Jackā€™s fave show This Is My House about which contestant seemed the least gay.

Is there anything Marcus CANā€™T do? I feel like every time I see his name, heā€™s doing something else. Heā€™s the Bake Off formula but for good causes.
Havenā€™t been able to grunk everything but hereā€™s my chance to say, ā€œIā€™m not Jack!ā€ mā€™lord. Weā€™re the same age but I love feeding my kid good food and have been lucky enough to get jobs based on the skills Iā€™ve worked hard to learn.

Edit šŸ„• because ā€˜ducking donkeyā€™ ainā€™t it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sheā€™s only had 6 or 7 books hasnā€™t she? So theoretically thatā€™s a house full of IKEA, a wardrobe full of Primark and a face untouched by cosmetic practitioners, plus 7 luxury items.

Wonder which Patreon month book advance the SMEG fridge thatā€™s bigger than my entire kitchen was purchased with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Looks like she's latching on to Harry Styles at the moment. But yeah, once again with the massive stereotypes about what 'gay' looks like šŸ™„
Reminds me a bit of a more extreme version of this album cover:

Although Jack is less straight than KT Tunstall, at least.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Whilst Marcus is booked & busy making a difference with businesses Jack has publicly disgraced herself out of work with, Jack really is RTing random šŸ“trying to look vaguely influential in this space & playing hideous dress up with internet strangers, leaving breadcrumbs for tattle to think sheā€™s got future work and/or mates. Weā€™re not the thick ones hun.

Hate to mention it again but with 3k units sold canā€™t imagine the next book advance will even cover dinner for two at the Groucho. šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Looks great hun. Good luck in your Timmy Mallet/Chris Evans in the 90s fancy dress contest.
This had me dead. She's an absolute whopper, she's genuinely making Tattle her personality now and making fun of herself which is a good thing I suppose! Right?!

I can't wait for the pics from this doo šŸ¤©

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.