Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they genuine Burberry? I am so tired, I haven’t got the energy to triangulate. And I am rubbish at it, anyway. Not much change from five hundred quid if they are, even second hand, they wouldn’t be cheap.

I wish a seasoned jack watcher could compile a list of ridiculously high priced luxury goods sported over the last couple of years. Feel like it would be worthwhile when you think about the grand Begathon last March.

Glad she has publicly admitted about the cake. She is such a big fat liar. Still no giveaway on location, mind so she is definitely having her japes on us moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
she really doesn’t have a clue does she? The impact of those clubs branching off and how it would destroy working class clubs and communities if it had gone ahead. Something like this would mean we might not see another FSM kid like Marcus Rashford rise through the ranks, it would have all been about money. Yes FSM scandal is a disgrace but so was the ESL but then she wouldn’t know as she is so sneeringly middle class that she actually wrote that post about Marcus calling it kicky ball the big bleeping snob.
Like a typical snob she has zero idea of taste or style, as long as it costs a lot of money or makes people notice her.
Those clothes choices are so mehhh, she mistakes gaudy for edgy. and her jokes about the fascinator and leopard winkle pickers are so unfunny. They're not hilarious items of clothing, they just are clothes.
It's like a child dressing up to make another child laugh.

Eta I do actually like /covet the casio calculator watch. There's me with egg on my face then 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Wow another amazing coincidence, a twitter twit a thon just as the news breaks that George Floyd’s killer has been found guilty. She really is white as mayo, and twice as dense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
christ on louisa jesus christ's bike! I literally thought the first outfit was pyjamas till I noticed the waistband! 😭

and what the duck? Burberry print traazers?? please no, it's bedtime, no one needs to see any of this. please jack, burn all of these items for warmth.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Convention dictates orange socks and green slippers I think. I guess it depends if one of the wigs of last summer will match too.
FF477690-07A9-4AE6-BA95-05B881E92D07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Jack's dress sense is just like their cooking skills.

Both got dramatically worse over time.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.