Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The password is the equivalent of a child writing: ‘I love ponies’ on a scrapbook about ponies. I’m sure anyone could figure it out and the post is still there on her website?
Just felt like a set-up - plus! Don’t want us to correct her sloppy writing for free - she gets enough stuff gratis as it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Does she actually realise her boastful pinned tweet is her gurning outside 10 Downing Street?
20210420_225612.jpg

When I was grunking a few hours ago there was still one mention of the password that had been missed in the cull which was like finding the Rosetta Stone. By that point it was decided that slop slagging was verboten due to it being password protected so that was disappointing. I can still post a photo right? I've obscured its identity.

View attachment 538872
It looks like a creature from The Deep.
I can't work out if the obscuring makes it look better or worse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
she really doesn’t have a clue does she? The impact of those clubs branching off and how it would destroy working class clubs and communities if it had gone ahead. Something like this would mean we might not see another FSM kid like Marcus Rashford rise through the ranks, it would have all been about money. Yes FSM scandal is a disgrace but so was the ESL but then she wouldn’t know as she is so sneeringly middle class that she actually wrote that post about Marcus calling it kicky ball the big bleeping snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It's the Diva award thingy I presume. That is next week.
Can she seriously not just dress herself without it being a participation sport?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.