Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Jack is in the exact same seat in the exact same carriage of the exact same train because autism or ADHD or arthritis?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ffs. No doubt came right off first try but we'll humour them and let them 'try everything' before the inevitable victory, all about the content babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So they lost something that allows you to find lost things. Smol Pixie maverick genius right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Maybe if she spent more time trying to shift it rather than breathlessly tweeting every moment, she might have a better shot of retrieving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Why would you want to scrape anything off the floor in the middle of a pandemic?! Also, good to know now it’s clear Jack was lying about always carrying a knife, surely that would have brought a swift end to this tit version of the Sword In the Stone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I had a look at the list of things that are great about autism that Jack retweeted. One of them is: I don't need loads of people around me all the time. Um...

I feel lucky that the internet was a very different place when I was a teenager, or I would have merrily self-diagnosed every condition under the sun until I had a list longer than Jack's!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
What’s the betting she purposely removed the whatever-the-duck-it-is she’s trying to scrape up deliberately as she boarded the train tonight, just so she could manufacture a kooky Twitter moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t understand why the tile thing isn’t coming away from the floor. Is it like the world’s strongest magnet or something? Shame the bodybuilding pescatarian has not been able to budge it. The kick needs to be deployed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.