Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunk'd the thread on the train home (but wasn't logged in so couldn't like/react etc any of the cabal's comments!) OMG I only just noticed how ridiculous the work experience/table photo is. Also lol at m'lady bot reading here because he is irked that we think he's a wet flannel.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm torn because Neckbeardbot is such an easy and fertile target for humour, but I really don't want to give him anecdote fodder for whenever gaming conventions start happening again. Cockification is probably the way forward!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
You can say squiggle as much as you like, Jack, you still can't sit with us, especially if you're going to roll up in your own chair all Quasimodoed with your knees up to your ears. The more I look at the Work Experience Jack photo, the more absurd it gets. The proportions are just so bizarre. Like the wainscoting in the background looks like it should be at around hip height but their head is clearly below it when sat down and that table is so tiny. What is this? A table for ants?

I wish they'd go and get that desperation undercut sorted too. I think it actually suits them but right now they look like a proper scruff.
The 'Hunch'back of Sloptra Dame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm torn because Neckbeardbot is such an easy and fertile target for humour, but I really don't want to give him anecdote fodder for whenever gaming conventions start happening again. Cockification is probably the way forward!
Jack only replied to him because we guilted them into it here!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Morning, @Harrybosch, morning fraus unt herren - the the fox thing is about a blue ticker that Jack is sucking up to, Jo Maugham QC.

On a grunk, as always. duck this guy, no wonder Jack is sucking up to him on Twitter, knobs of a feather and all that.
Also, am not Jack. Jack’s a knob. I’m not a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I know I'm going way back in Jack-time here (yesterday, I think) but the old 'my blue tick and follower count don't pay the bills' schtick really grates my spam. Of course it pays the bills. Without them, you wouldn't get hired for those big brand collab deals, or in fact, hired for anything at all Jack. What planet are you actually living on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.