Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's never had so much attention in his life. Especially from middle-aged women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
You know what? I believe it was me who first said squiggle, so you have your lols with it Jack. I stopped squiggling Smol Robots man because he has a relatively large following and he is somewhat of a ‘character’ in Jack’s life. But if he takes such objection to Jack’s ‘readers’ being obscured for their own privacy on this mendacious bullying site then I’ll resume squiggling him. Dickheads, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 108
"I'm just small!" Meanwhile their allegedly arthritic legs are folded in three under the kids size table. Jack, you really aren't that small and it's not a personality trait. The chair is lowered to it's maximum lowness and you look uncomfortable. Just stop
Jack is well within the average height range.

But I dont think someone with severe arthritis (or anyone else) should position their hands like that to use a computer. Hands should be slightly above the keyboard to avoid putting strain on wrists.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Is admitting that you obsessively read a thread which only mentions you tangentially (and also that you remain unswayed that someone you apparently idolise is quite evidently an incurable and compulsive liar - we have RECEIPTS) that much of a flex? Seems tragic to me. SmolJemble is telling on himself, m’lady.

At least Jack is actually the main topic of the thread and fully expected - as a narcissist - to read here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I say squiggle M’Lady Sadbot. Don’t give him the free publicity. Waves 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Birds of a feather stick together. I personally would be embarrassed to publicly moan on social media when Patron followers drop off in a global recession and pandemic but hey entitled grifters gon' grift.

It's tragic that this is probably the best PR he's had in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Jack is well within the average heigh range.

But I dont think someone with severe arthritis (or anyone else) should position their hands like that to use a computer. Hands should be slightly above the keyboard to avoid putting strain on wrists.
Don't forget the tiny ickle hands with super small ring size.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Except they are also gnarly and huge and filthy because ARTHRITIS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You can say squiggle as much as you like, Jack, you still can't sit with us, especially if you're going to roll up in your own chair all Quasimodoed with your knees up to your ears. The more I look at the Work Experience Jack photo, the more absurd it gets. The proportions are just so bizarre. Like the wainscoting in the background looks like it should be at around hip height but their head is clearly below it when sat down and that table is so tiny. What is this? A table for ants?

I wish they'd go and get that desperation undercut sorted too. I think it actually suits them but right now they look like a proper scruff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I think he's never had so much attention in his life. Especially from middle-aged women.
You say this like he's getting plenty of attention from young women. Methinks not, m'lady!

This is a great exchange though. Which is it, Jack: a group of mendacious trolls are ruining your life, destroying your relationships and sabotaging your career to the point that you're living in fear and threatening legal action...or you're LOLing at Tattle with your pal Fedorabot? Because you really can't have it both ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
View attachment 535171View attachment 535172View attachment 535173
There you go, happy to dance to your tune, Jack and Robot man.
The 'like I do' in the caption of the draught excluder pic has really irked me for some reason. Jack's mum can't just feel the cold, it always has to be related back to Jack. It's a nice gift and something my own mum would love (more so if it was a dog) - you're going to get the engagement and people praising you for that on its own, but of course everything has to go back to the smol pixie and how hard it is for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
You say this like he's getting plenty of attention from young women. Methinks not, m'lady!

This is a great exchange though. Which is it, Jack: a group of mendacious trolls are ruining your life, destroying your relationships and sabotaging your career to the point that you're living in fear and threatening legal action...or you're LOLing at Tattle with your pal Fedorabot? Because you really can't have it both ways.
Twats the pair of them.
If he really wants to do a tedious bot using language used here a lot about Jack just do InsufferableLyingCuntbot and have done with it.

As @colouredlines says all this giggling and teeheeing about here rather puts paid to any accusations of trauma for future court cases.

And agree with either squiggling the tragic creepy tosspot or just allude to him in the same way as The Trifle Defender (though she is obviously marvellous).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.