Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tile things only have a maximum range of 400ft, and that's if there are no walls in the way.

I'm confused...not just about Jack locating the correct carriage of a train, a fortnight later, but about how it just happened to be the same train.

...and the American person who located their stolen item which was tile tagged... it can only have been 400ft away.

People... just want free stuff in return for lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I just watched that - went a bit maverick. But did it look edible? Had to go feed tiny V as she’s teething and grouchy

it ended up as a massive green quiche with green filling and green salad on top. looked ok, but far. too. green.

"green" has now gone the same way as "tort" and "tartlets"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well I’m glad I bought the tile knock off is all I can say.
I live in an executive apartment flats. I just chuck the bag in the giant dumpster for rubbish or recycling. I don’t even know what day the bins get emptied.I realise this is massive bin privilege
I used to have bin privilege. Big, beautiful, industrial hunky fuckers. When does the bin man come, you ask? Who knows, who cares 🤷‍♀️. But. That was the old me. Since moving house, I have had my privilege well and truly checked. I now have a half an hour window to put my bins out 😭 forgive me for wanting a penultimate forever crappy home with hydrangeas! I’ve paid the ultimate price, tit bins. I have been known to howl and claw and wail the words “this bin situation is TORTURE!” when feeling extra bratty. ‘When you play the game of bins, you win or you die. There is no middle ground’ (GOT). I die.

OT back to cack, and the throwing out of 250 bags of shite. My Neighbourhood app would ping itself to death with pass-agg bin talk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well done Jack on successfully grifting some free Tiles. You can easily afford the product, but you take, take, take love. You be you. Your shamefulness knows no bounds, and I hope one day something will sate your avarice, yet it's doubtful. You're more goblin than pixie.
In Jack's mind this Tile nonsense probably counts as part of her 100hrs a week work.
The effort to fabricate drivel and write about it in order to get free stuff is what she does for a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The Tile things only have a maximum range of 400ft, and that's if there are no walls in the way.

I'm confused...not just about Jack locating the correct carriage of a train, a fortnight later, but about how it just happened to be the same train.

...and the American person who located their stolen item which was tile tagged... it can only have been 400ft away.

People... just want free stuff in return for lies.

But if you register something as lost, everybody who owns a tile in the area will have it send a signal to the server and the reporter can see exactly where that is on a map. Plus messages in real time updating where something moves between different tile holders.

That's what the scary thing is about them - they can be used to find keys down the back of the sofa, but they can also be used to track somebody's movements.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
wow...it's been nearly a year since i spoke to anyone but my dad face to face, and a lot of (esp. older & more vulnerable) people have it far far worse, but sure Jack - I guess having a lovely son and a girlfriend/fiancee/scarf deliverer isn't enough company?
Don’t forget her parents, siblings, Sb's dad etc etc

Reactions: 24
I'm shook also. Wheely bin and recycling every two weeks and a snarky note if your bin is too full.
[/
I'm shook also. Wheely bin and recycling every two weeks and a snarky note if your bin is too full.
Wheely bins and recycling every two weeks here. No snarky notes though our bin men are lovely.

OT. Been across the field for outside dinner with neighbours. They uncorked the homemade booze, I’m not sure what day it is. Jack is still a test.

Wheely bins and recycling every two weeks here. No snarky notes though our bin men are lovely.

OT. Been across the field for outside dinner with neighbours. They uncorked the homemade booze, I’m not sure what day it is. Jack is still a test.
Test, bloody 🥕twit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
wow...it's been nearly a year since i spoke to anyone but my dad face to face, and a lot of (esp. older & more vulnerable) people have it far far worse, but sure Jack - I guess having a lovely son and a girlfriend/fiancee/scarf deliverer isn't enough company?
Not to mention her bubble chart, which definitely played fast and loose with the concept - how many did she have? And the photo shoots, TV shows, podcast and radio slots she's done.

Reactions: 35
Did none of holiday pics from the home of the blue kitchen not show Jack's phone? If it's in one of them I bet that's the whole two phone excuse to cover it.

I really am baffled by her bizarre story.

Reactions: 20
Hi Tile! Choosing to send someone who can clearly afford their own Tiles and buy many more if they wanted to some replacement Tiles is a dick move. A gratis dick move.

You can join the fish people, the flower people, the skincare people and every other company who chooses to gift a person of monetary privilege something, when there are many more who don’t use Twitter as their mouth wank and struggle on regardless.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 102
Hi Tile! Choosing to send someone who can clearly afford their own Tiles and buy many more if they wanted to some replacement Tiles is a dick move. A gratis dick move.

You can join the fish people, the flower people, the skincare people and every other company who chooses to gift a person of monetary privilege something, when there are many more who don’t use Twitter as their mouth wank and struggle on regardless.
It's all about those dirty, dirty Twitter likes, and even Jack has grifted those with their recent antics!

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Here we have a recycling and general waste collection on alternate weeks. This means in the height of summer, general waste is sat around for 2 weeks before collection 🤢. We have a food waste bin which we don't use (animals would ransack it anyway), would rather compost/feed scraps to birds and squirrels etc where needed.

I was surprised that Jack didn't tag the tile company in her praising tweets, but I guess she knew a squig or two would, and had the awareness to recognise how incredibly transparent her beggy story would then look 🙄.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

They have gone on my ‘list’ of companies never to buy from.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Stepping back in time here. Kept meaning to ask, when all the talk was about Jack being away and all her stuff being in boxes (about 36 hours ago but feels like 12 years) there was cabal chatter that Jackie had moved out of the crappy bungalow...where’s Jacks landlady’s mate? Sorry can’t @them as I can’t recall their name. Surely we have eyes on the ground here. Did we get any intel from this source? I had to scan many pages and may have missed the low down. Can a Frau fill me in? Thanks 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.