Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair balls to that squig, they asked what everybody is thinking when they see a post like that. I just can't quite get my head around the nob-ends (sorry) that actually fall for it and interact. All 70k+ of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
There were some squiggles defending her right to post weird tweets. She now has 79.7k likes on it and I can assume only one or a very small number actually questioning what the hunch is. Don’t know if the defenders are men or women but definitely brave white knights rushing to rescue Jack from any scrutiny whatsoever

Reactions: 37
Aw bless,bet she's been tossing and turning in bed FEWMIN ,trying to think of a witty 'zinger' and that's all she can come up with ....must be the dude effects of the 'treatment'. 🤐🤫

Aw bless,bet she's been tossing and turning in bed FEWMIN ,trying to think of a witty 'zinger' and that's all she can come up with ....must be the dude effects of the 'treatment'. 🤐🤫
*side effects doh...

• Haha
Reactions: 37

*side effects doh...
Dude effects works just as well :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a bleeping witch
Such a salty response, because the squig absolutely hit the nail on the head. It's a total narc exercise. Of course she gives a tit what people think of her, she has literally said so many times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Such a salty response, because the squig absolutely hit the nail on the head. It's a total narc exercise. Of course she gives a tit what people think of her, she has literally said so many times.
Very true, I usually try to be more eloquent in my responses but sometimes you've just got to call a spade a spade!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
LJC is busy so she's set the tripod up again to show everyone how busy she is too! The very important work jacket is still securely on. The colouring in pens are in place. The laptop is a very special laptop that cannot access her emails. Anyone got the money cheat code for Sims because she doesn't wanna get a job in that either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I see she has been drumming up engagement on the hellsite but has still not shared the Del Monte recipe or bothered to even Insta it. Or do the vegan pineapple one. Way to go, Jack. Imagine collaborating with Jack and she is too busy attention seeking and literally catfishing, to fulfil contractual obligations. She has a sick note, for sure, and will be waving it at them if asked.

Gotta admire it, in some ways. If anyone gives her a single pound coin for her services, after yet another shitshow (remember Hellman’s?) then they deserve everything they don’t get for their buck.
I reckon Monte Del have kicked her to the kerb

93BD0ED3-516D-4855-9F7B-C779594C36D3.jpeg
Made me snort my tea this did!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.