Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s probably a photo she’s been sent by her dad.

The likes baiting is just pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Nigella nooooo, what have you done? Jack thrives on blue tick attention, she'll be feeding off this like (ironically, like a tick) for WEEKS.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I really can't bring myself to care about where Jack is at the moment.

(Unless she shows up at my front door, that is.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think alot of nigellas engagement is pity. She sees what is produced the desperation and feels so bad for her she likes it or gives her some gentle encouragement. I really don't think she actually "likes" it.

Like a kind teacher to the child who tries so hard yet always fails miserably.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think she's after a new gig so wants to fluff her engagement numbers to seem more popular than she is.

Pathetic AF though, that status. Like damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see she has been drumming up engagement on the hellsite but has still not shared the Del Monte recipe or bothered to even Insta it. Or do the vegan pineapple one. Way to go, Jack. Imagine collaborating with Jack and she is too busy attention seeking and literally catfishing, to fulfil contractual obligations. She has a sick note, for sure, and will be waving it at them if asked.

Gotta admire it, in some ways. If anyone gives her a single pound coin for her services, after yet another shitshow (remember Hellman’s?) then they deserve everything they don’t get for their buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think alot of nigellas engagement is pity. She sees what is produced the desperation and feels so bad for her she likes it or gives her some gentle encouragement. I really don't think she actually "likes" it.

Like a kind teacher to the child who tries so hard yet always fails miserably.
And Nigella can keep it on her terms this way. If she stopped interacting, there may well be the end result of a mid chaos/fugue Jack deciding to tweet at her for attention.

Reactions: 27
Stay off bleeping Twitter and do something where likes do make money, then. OK, you'll have to actually put some work into it, as that's YouTube, but if you're wasting your time on something that doesn't pay the bills - ie, Twitter - you might as well put the compulsion into a format that is clearly structured and monetised.

And it'll save the world from a tit by tit account of the aftereffects of your cooking - use some open access media music and you won't have to say a bloody word, either. It'll take less time if you stick to subtitling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Nope.

View attachment 532651
Yep. There’s mind control drugs in the clouds too. Don’t drink the tap water.
I was on a happy grunk eating some post late rice cakes (yes, this probably serves me right) when I read @Lumpyspaceprincess declaring vegan paella as nonsensical as an aubergine and a potato as surf n turf and almost choked, but this has bleeping finished me, I've inhaled many puffed grains.

What in the name of all that is holy do you have to believe to immediately jump to this conclusion? Did I miss a collaboration between Twitter and various fancy food brands, or do they just think Jack (no, the other one) wants us poor people to starve?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Like fishing Jack is a new low. Trying to mask her pathetic neediness in 'hunchy head' conspiracy theories. Definitely due a chaos if LJC is busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.