Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay Lohan tried that one too, when she was caught with drugs! 'These are not my jeans' - Lol. Jack is lame indeed,

Reactions: 29
I do it for Jack because I (try my best to) do it for everyone. It's something that I believe it's important to respect and whilst I think there are many reasons to question the way that that Jack uses their gender identity to gain attention and silence debate, that's not enough for me to change my personal policy just for them.

Reactions: 32
All I can see is if you sad fish online for likes you get likes. Not sure it's something I want my child to know tbh.or perhaps he said my friends in school said no one likes you and she said I will show you how much I am loved.

Reactions: 30
I love your posts - they’re so passionate and dismantle all the bullshit. I know they’re borne out of a lifetime of actually fighting for equality and the accompanying pain, anger and heartache. They really show the Twitter handwringing and empty pledges for what they are - virtual not actual.

Reactions: 46
Reading your posts always interest me because you seem to have lived such a. Interesting life I think your opinions on things are always spot on.

Reactions: 45
I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you're working 100 hours a week but still can't make rent, you should probably consider a career change. It's all very well to do something you love but if you're struggling to survive, it should really become a side hobby/hustle rather than your main source of income.

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.