Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression from the NOT SO SMALL BOY birthday picture that it was taken
in the crappy bungalow, which then led me to believe Jack was physically there with him?

I am INVESTED :D
I don't recognise the furniture as being from the crappy bungalow:

DFFB3A97-7B4D-4B62-8960-28FAE619E1B0.jpeg

But maybe someone with a more forensic eye for detail could confirm it?

BTW, now that her Insta is public again, I present...birthday cakes through the ages! The first one actually looks quite nice, but this is a case of the law of diminishing returns.

20210408_230931.jpg
20210408_230941.jpg
20210408_230950.jpg
20210408_230958.jpg

ETA: that semifreddo "recipe coming soon"? Do I even need to tell you?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Over the last year, she keeps referencing teeth problems and how loathe she is to go to the dentist - sounds like she’s had an abcess/abcesses plural for a while. Gross; her adenoidy breath must be truly delightful /s.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 520654

BTW, now that her Insta is public again, I present...birthday cakes through the ages! The first one actually looks quite nice, but this is a case of the law of diminishing returns.

I think she’s in her living room - behind her is the telly hanging precariously above the fireplace that silly, useless LJC didn’t know how to clean properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My experience is much more valid than Jack Monroe, who used a food bank ONCE almost ten years ago.
She has no personal experience with Universal Credit, Free School Meals, PIP, ESA etc etc.
Babe, same. Weird that Tattlers are being accused of being jealous of the people we comment on when Jack's clearly jealous of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 520654

ETA: that semifreddo "recipe coming soon"? Do I even need to tell you?
It’s her front room, just the angle she normally doesn’t show. I hate that I know this.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know someone who had a benign growth in her jaw ( apparently there’s a lot of space in there) and she had to have her jaw dislocated and it all removed. She couldn’t eat properly for months afterwards. She was plagued with migraines in the lead up to it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Uh oh, someone getting all into Jack's niche:

This woman seems to be on various news outlets every week flogging her book. She's certainly successful at this. Interestingly, there are a lot of comments pointing out that a £20 a week shop is bollocks, so it shows a lot of people are getting sick of this feed yourself for tuppence nonsense that lots of bloggers have taken up.

Reactions: 44
The cringe is too much. Wasn't going to say anything but did anyway, about something that isn't noticeable to anyone but her she says. Can't front it out any longer apparently. Front what out? Um...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Your face is a different shape because it’s absolutely saturated with migrated filler, you halfwit. Vanity is a sin*, don’t need to be a Sunday school teacher to know that.

*for Jack. Everyone else may do as they please: Botox for all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tilda Swinton?! ahahahahahaha! I can't cope🤣 mr kcc didn't know who she was, so i googled to show him and she's 60! 😮

also, I have added bright blue think tank updates to the list cos we're never gonna hear about it again are we? I just think she was very glad to be able to tweet some nonsense today cos she'll have been sitting on her hands to stop herself tweeting about the new statesman article

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Posted like those Patreon cards, ammiright guys?
Sometimes I wake up in the night, thinking I've forgotten to do something important.

Then I remember it's those bastarding beige cards, and it's not me, it's her that's "forgotten'🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Tilda Swinton?! Ah hahaha.

More like Derek Akorah (RIP) back from the dead and advertising accident compensation.
‘No win, no fee.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Poor kid, getting a creme egg semifreddo for your birthday... the caption on that one is a treat, too!

Everything that goes in your mouth is vegan, hey? 🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For me it's the pens that makes it look like a last minute fancy dress costume. She dressed up to look what she thinks a think tank member would look like.

Anyway, I think think tanks are often weird lobby constructions, so don't feel sorry for those having to be on the receiving end of her dress up party.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.